• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Initial thoughts on Logan QTC

ironhorse

Enlightened
My first Peak showed up a couple of days ago. I ordered the Logan QTC in brass. When I pulled it out of the box, I thought it had a battery in it. It didn't, but I was surprised at the weight.

I ordered the medium optic as I wanted more flood than throw. The beam is beautiful. It has a lens which is diffused. I think that is the only difference from the standard narrow beam. Plenty of flood and no hot spot whatsoever. Lust a smooth white huge beam that when cranked up really lights up a room. It will be the perfect beam for when you need a light for working on something.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was whether to get stainless or brass. I guess I will have to get a stainless for the next one to see which I like better.

Anyone know what thread is in the tail for the key chain?

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my Logan Brass... I didn't buy the QTC version... just did it myself! A really superior light that's a must own for any flashaholic...

sassaquin

Enlightened
I too, love my Logan SS QTC! Add a momentary switch and a Moddoo clip and you have the perfect EDC.
Have you polished yours up yet? Wait till you see the mirror like shine you get with a little polish and elbow grease. Enjoy.:)

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Plain old Colgate and an old toothbrush works wonders on brass and silver... Just rinse well or your light will smell all minty...