SepTemBer 2011, What Flashlights You Have Bought This Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
Bump! as its a new month, so its time to begin a dedicated new thread.

fall is near and winter is coming after it.. likely i end up in shopping spree once again in few months like every year as darkness increases..

but this month i have only bought 4 eneloop AAAs. (so far only them.. likely will buy atleast one more light)

lets see what you guys end up getting this month.

flipangle

Newly Enlightened
Just bought my first nice light ever. The TK35. Like having the sun in your pocket!

Harry999

Enlightened
So far I have ordered the following (some now received):

one 2AA Thrunite Neutron
one 1AA Thrunite Neutron
one 2AA Neutral Thrunite Neutron
three 4Sevens finger grips
one E2E HA body bored for 17670 (from Shao)
16 Limited edition glitter colour Eneloop batteries
16 Eneloop Power (XX) batteries,
two EX11 pocket clips
three nite ize gip and clips AA size
one nite ize gip and clip D size
Various lanyards, lobster claws (and one glow in the dark lanyard)
two Energiser key chain lights and panic alarms
Two Breakout deluxe tools which have three leds each (so they count as lights)
Two Stiguard Multifunction Walking Sticks with build in led light and alarm

I expect to get four D11.2 clips and another EX11 clip and possibly order a Zebralight. That should be enough to keep me going this month...

Edit: Added another Thrunite Neutral to my order - a 1C version this time. I don't think these will be available again so I better grab another one now.

Last edited:

Fender

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff Wildcat Warm MD3, and waiting for the M61HCRI to be available this month also.

richpalm

Banned
fall is near and winter is coming after it.. likely i end up in shopping spree once again in few months like every year as darkness increases..

That's what happened to me last year at this time. Went nuts... still paying for it. Was absent for 3 years.

Just got the parts and got a triple XM-L neutral Mag built, but have to lay low for awhile!

Rich

bwall85

Newly Enlightened
well technically I purchased this at the end of last month, but it hasn't arrived yet: Malkoff Hound Dog XM-L w/ MD4 host

jmerq9999

Newly Enlightened
I gave away my 6p (first Surefire) and G2 with Malkoff Drop Ins to some friends who loaned me their motorcycles on a trip in Canada last year. I need a 6p host to try out Gene's M61's, and I've always wanted a C2. I bought a Surefire C2 HA from LA Tactical. I've wanted one for years and the price sure is right! Now I have to wait because I was too cheap to spend more on faster shipping.

I do this every stinkin' time! I should make a sign and tape it up next to my computer - "Pay for the faster shipping or you'll regret it, dummy!"

I'm really looking forward to my first C2.

Richub

Enlightened
Today I found a Fenix PD31 in my favorite store, and took it home. ;)
I also saw an E15, and after giving it a try-out, decided to take it home too.

I read somewhere that Fenix released only a limited number of PD31s, if this is true I'm extra happy I got mine. :)

Cypher_Aod

Enlightened
no lights this month so far, and i expect that i won't purchase any either.

That said, last month i bought a SureFire L6 LumaMax from B/S/T which will probably arrive in about three weeks :( (i want it now!)
I'm going to mod it with an XM-L U2 and hopefully a 3A drive circuit :D

Ajay

Enlightened
Wow, I feel like I did ok compared to you guys! I only bought one light a few minutes ago.
Zebralight H51W
My first Zebralight. I justify it by thinking the Surefire 6P + extra batteries were too heavy for EDC. So now H51W will accompany the Nitecore D10.
All double A battery load-out now.

There really is no cure for this addiction is there?;-)

AutoTech

Enlightened
Fenix PD31, jetbeam ba20 and ITP A3 eos (upgraded). The start of a collection brewing, it's worth it just to have them all lined up on the fish tank just to hear my mrs say "WHY?"

Also bought a fenix case for my jetbeam (as it doesn't come with one!)

Oh, and 8xAA eneloop special edition glitter finish batteries. She's really gonna love these.

machtig

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight H51c floody AA, Jetbeam Jet-IIIM, Jetbeam Jet-I Pro V3, Lumens Factory E2e replacement head w/ warm white LED drop-in. Additionally got a Pila charger, a couple AW 14500s, and a couple Redilast 18650s.

Darvis

Enlightened
3 Zebralight SC50+'s from the Zebralight clearance section
An M61 in the marketplace
2 of the discounted E1E's from LA Police gear
A Ti VME head from Burley's
More Oveready parts...
and about to pull the trigger on one of the clearance SC60's because the SC50's are so dang good!

I agree with Shao, God help me...

Ha, just noticed post treble 5 for me... Wooohooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.