FS: Dark Sucks: LF2XT Ti pocket clips

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi folks, let's try this again. I messed up the first time and posted in the wrong area. My apologies to all those affected. Hopefully this is the right place :)

LF2XT Titanium Pocket Clips by Dark Sucks

Price: $25.00

Get your clip flame colored for an additional $5.00

Shipping: Order more than one clip and get free shipping in the US or $6.00 shipping discount for international orders. Ships via USPS Priority Mail only!

[URL="http://darksucks.com/store DS_LF2XTClip.html"]To purchase, please use this page. [/URL]

And if you wouldn't mind, post your order here as well so other members can get a feel for how many clips are left.

short-smooth.jpg

short-lanyard.jpg

Please keep in mind that each flame colored clip is unique. The ones in the photo below are my standard clips and just meant to give you an idea of the possible appearance.

peacock.jpg

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened
those flame colored clips look really nice too..I hope Steve Ku eventually gets LF to move those SS bodies so I have a reason to buy one of these. I like my original LF4 but can't clip it :(

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
I received my Dark Sucks ti LF2XT clips! :twothumbs They're well made and a tremendous value. I'll try to post some photos of them later this weekend. Thanks again for helping out the LF2XT community.

:clap:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also received here and installed in their lights.
I'll post some pics tomorrow when I get home.

stoli67

Enlightened
I got mine too..

I would like to see a slightly finer clip if there is another run.... these are great for EDC but I think that for the Ti LF2XTs (and my Stainless Steel one) they seem a little too fat .... to my eye anyway but overall great job ...

Anyone have any pictures of a lanyard attached to the clip?

archer6817j

Enlightened
Anyone have more photos? ...or need a clip? There must be more LF2XT owners around here somewhere! I still have about 15 solid clips and about 20 lanyard clips left.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ones in the photo below are my standard clips and just meant to give you an idea of the possible appearance.

peacock.jpg
Are those also LF2XT Ti clips? If so, I'd love one! I have a Modoo on a 2nd run Ku body, and it's very nice (the solid w/three diminishing holes is definitely smart looking), but have really wished for a hollowed out design as shown above.

Second question is... does the irridescence show up brilliantly in person like it does in pics?

And, the third question (or rather, question 1b)! Going from left to right, is 1, 4, or 6 available for purchase? #1 being my fav.... it's gorgeous, and would probably look fantastic on either my Ti, black, or natural bodies!

archer6817j

Enlightened
The "peacock" looking shot shows my standard clips for my custom Alpha and Surefire lights, not LF2XT clips. They are just meant for reference. The colors are quite bright, but maybe not as much contrast as in the photo. That's under really strong light. Here is a shot that is more representative...really depends on the lighting though.

flame-ti-small.jpg

This is the same clip on a different light.

machined-horizontal.jpg

If you order a clip and request the "flame coloring" it will be flamed-to-order. I don't have any pre-made. Given that, it's nearly impossible to create the same pattern twice...but I can try to at least get something in the same neighborhood :)

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine. WOW ! Can't believe I used the stock wire clip all these years. Will post picture soon. Great work, this clip is a must for any LF2XT owner.

archer6817j

Enlightened
which of the two bends have a better hold?

I think the one with the holes is probably 85% of the hold of the solid one. That said, they are both way more built than the original wire clip.

One important thing to note: it's critical to make sure the clip is centered on the outside diameter when you tighten down the cap. It can slip forward in the groove then the rim of the cap and body will clamp down on the very thin ring of the clip and may bend easily.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Sorry for the delay in posting a photo. My EDC LF2XTs all have Dark Sucks LF2XT Ti pocket clips on them, but they're always in rotation, so I'll have to get them together for a group photo later.

Here's a nice addition from Dark Sucks to my Ku First Run ti LF2XT.

scaled.php

Thanks again for offering us these ti clips! :thumbsup: