And so it begins

AutoTech

Enlightened
Finally decided on a new work light yesterday (fenix PD31) found it in stock somewhere and it's on it's way to me :thumbsup:

Trouble is I found out it was made in ltd numbers and I was thinking about it today at work (while looking at my battered current light) and thought I just can't bring myself to let it get destroyed.

So, I came home and ordered a jetbeam ba20 to use for work.. Oh, and I accidentally bought an ITP A3 EOS too :whistle:

fyrstormer

Banned
Everything is made in limited numbers, AutoTech. The trick is to accurately guess which things will be replaceable with newer and better things and which won't be replaceable.

0311Hoosier

Newly Enlightened
I have the PD31 as well, and while it IS nice, I don't think that it is so nice that I'd worry about eventually ruining it. It's a tool after-all.

swan

Banned
I here ya, the first day i got my rrt2 i dropped it on a concrete footpath, i felt severe nausia and pain, still do -lol. I tend to look at my lights as a collection, so i keep them in mint condition. 4 posts, 3 lights ,welcome sir.

Xacto

Enlightened
The reason why I usually have at least 2 issues of the items I EDC. One for use, one for backup/the collection. Currently I am undecided if I get a second Surefire 6P in gunmetall so that I can start carring either the second one or the one I got by chance pretty cheap in a local knife shop.

Cheers
Thorsten

AutoTech

Enlightened
PD31 arrived today..

It's a lot smaller than I imagined (which is no bad thing) and OMG how much light do these modern lights chuck out?! Nothing short of amazing.

As I posted in my newbie post, I have a couple of 2 year old cree AA lights from a DIY store which I use for work. I also have a D cell maglite with terralux bulb and a ultrafire ebay special "800 lumen" light. I was really impressed with the ultrafire, that was until I just turned this little fenix on! Awesome!

Latest posts