Rob at lummi has taken my money-refuses to return it, can´t deliver my order.HELP! :(

foggy 92

Newly Enlightened
I placed my order in february, Payed 140 GBP, was PROMISED delivery of goods claimed in stock whithin 10days. It has been seven months............
Does Rob send out anything anymore or does he just accept cash payments for nothing?
Any experiences?
:(

mrlysle

Enlightened
You really should post this somewhere else, like over at the Marketplace or something. I understand your frustrations, but this post isn't going to help I'm afraid.

slate

Newly Enlightened
I had problems with Rob at Lummi as well. It took 9 months to receive my light. There were mamy empty promises and excuses. The light was very nice but I was so disgusted with him that I sold it shortly after receiving. I found Peak LED makes a real nice tiny light. Sorry to hear about your problems but there are many threads in the Lummi sforum here telling of many experiencing similar issues

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is unfortunate...with such a great product...Evidently, this is a common occurrence.

You should read here to post your complaints and also read here (Lummi has own subforum)

Norm

Retired Administrator
Moved to the Lummi sub Forum - Norm

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It is unfortunate...with such a great product...Evidently, this is a common occurrence.

You should read here to post your complaints and also read here (Lummi has own subforum)

Sadly, Rob still refuses to do right by his customers. This is nothing new. Unfortunate to see another person get scammed this way.

hamheart

Enlightened
ordered two wee ti's and never got them, he said two weeks, no email for for months, emailed him again, no reply. this @ss-hole stole my money, it BS.

oh and that was LAST YEAR!