• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom 14W Eznite HID

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Here is a personal collection piece of my early work featuring a modded 14W Eznite HID up for a new owner. Original engine is a 10W Welch Allan HID system. It was upgraded by me with a 14W Solarc HID engine with a non enveloped arc bulb. Unlike the older 10W ballast, the 14W version is a quick start version where On-Off is almost instantaneous upon warm up.

The output is intense from this small light.

This light is brand new (with box) and unused and bulb is not even "run-in".

Here is the beauty for those who appreciate. One and only in CPF.

EZN.jpg

Price is $700 shipped worldwide registered.

First to say " I'll take it" get this light.
Follow payment to info (AT) britelumens dot com

Regards,
Jo

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love this light I really like the pipe shape. Just spent some time on there website they sure do make some nice lights.
Good luck with the sale its out of my reach sorry.

Cheers

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought this off Jo - excellent HID - it is very well made, nice to hold and a fantastic seller to deal with.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
dude mar - thanks for the compliment.

Coming at this stage was like a child in a sweet shop. I am starting to settle down and concentrate on what I would like to collect. HID is one of my favourites - so I decided that the Big Brother PH50 needed a small eznite.

Just received a microfire Terminator III with no bulb ! I am looking for a bulb.... Hopefully i will get a Solarc NGX or USHIO 10w/14w bulb soon.

For the time been I am happy with the 3 HID torches. Now if somebody could make a titanium HID that is very stylish..... Like a McGizmo or a Custom Mac?