Time for random Peak trivia. Trying to get a few questions answered. Can anybody help?
1. Do the Pamir and Logan share the same head and body threads. I think they do since the Pamir 2xAA body looks just like the Logan 2xAA body.
2. What is the optic is in the Pamir like? Is it a tightly focused optic (like a spot)? Basically, I am wondering how it compares to a Logan narrow.
3. Similarly, I would like to know what bodies the Ural head is compatible with. Does it have the same thread as the Logan or Night Patrol?
4. The Pamir is curent controlled. I am wondering what would happen if one used a QTC pill with it. Does the light output reduce?
5. Is the Judco switch (or computer switch option) for the Ural fit and work on the adjustable Night Patrol? Wondering if the strobe function would work on the Night Patrol 600A (adjustable output).