SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!

Thread: OK, need an update badly...

Default OK, need an update badly...

I'm up to two months wait now. Starting to get impatient. Anyone else?

Here's my info:
    Paul Ortiz
    July 16, 2011
    Unique Transaction ID #8PL667884F532074G
    Unique Transaction ID #4NS73930PK297094J
    Ask me about custom kydex.

Same here. I would really appreciate the occasional update.

Banned

Default Re: OK, need an update badly...

So would I.. Especially I sent you a couple of private messages as you asked for to get an update, but they stayed unanswered..

I know its hard, but be patient guys......I waited 12 weeks, but well worth it.....

I have been behind on PM's and E-Mails and they have stacked up. I'd rather use the time to get everyones lights out and apologize. Paul I sent you an update yesterday.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

Banned

Hey... Death's Head! I guess you got yours.. So how is it like?

Quote Originally Posted by aflashinthenight View Post
    Hey... Death's Head! I guess you got yours.. So how is it like?
    The next batch of lights will be shipping out next week including Paul's and yours.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com

Haven't gotten mine yet. You can see Mac's update above.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post
    The next batch of lights will be shipping out next week including Paul's and yours.

Mac
    Mac,

If you get a chance, I would love to know: what's your workflow? That is, what determines the size of a batch, how long does each light take to make, what's the hardest part to get right, etc. I'd also be interested in what you think of the various metals: what's a joy (or nightmare) to work with, what's your personal favorite to EDC, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post

Mac
    Sorry Mac, not to offend you or discourage anyone else. But I'll believe your statement when the light actually arrives. If I would have been told 3 months from the beginning, then I wouldn't have had a problem with this entire situation.

Banned

Was not today.. Nor yesterday.. Will it be for tomorow? may be the day after.
    Let see... 5 working days a week.. Today Day3. Will you be able to meet your commitment?
    I am dying to get that Paypal email telling me my purchase has been sent to me..

Question mark....

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
    Sorry Mac, not to offend you or discourage anyone else. But I'll believe your statement when the light actually arrives. If I would have been told 3 months from the beginning, then I wouldn't have had a problem with this entire situation.

Not to offend? Calling me out as a Liar in my forum, Posting negative comments in a members praise post............and I should not take offense???? I'm far from perfect and my ship estimations have definetly been off lately and I apologize. You should have received your shipping notice yesterday for shipment today.

Thanks Mac
    Last edited by cmacclel; 09-28-2011 at 04:59 AM.
    www.macscustoms.com

Banned

Actually, personally I haven' t gotten anything neither from paypal on my email address, nor here via my private message box..

Someone told me one day "Everything comes in due course" ... Well, may be the course is just not yet due..
    Last edited by aflashinthenight; 09-28-2011 at 10:13 AM.

I don't think Mac is happy being late in shipping lights because I wouldn't be happy if I were in his shoes. I think their was a batch that was a bit late and you should have some patience and understand that he has other stuff to do

Actually, personally I haven' t gotten anything neither from paypal on my email address, nor here via my private message box..

Someone told me one day "Everything comes in due course" ... Well, may be the course is just not yet due..

I said the lights would ship this week and they will. Paul placed his order before yours so of course his is shipping first which is today, yours will ship before the end of the week as I previously stated. I don't know where your are but it is Wednesday afternoon where I am.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com

Guys, these are custom high end flashlights made to order. Expect that it will take 3 months to arrive at your door. If you hate to wait, then pounce on one when you see it for sale in the B/S/T section.
    Have a tritium vial to install? See my sales thread for Norland 61 optical adhesive.

I'm on the wait list for some custom made knives that should be completed somewhere around 2015. The way I see it, Mac's custom lights are no different in quality and workmanship, but a heck of a lot less wait time to get your hands on one. These are not made in some factory with 100's of workers cranking these out on an assembly line. It's just one guy and a dog (bunch of kids thrown in there somewhere) in a garage burning the midnight oil making little titanium illumination tools. Mac's flashlights should be considered a piece of functional art, which cannot and should not be rushed. His products are worth waiting for and if you're on the list you should consider yourself lucky...there are some custom makers who's list t I'm dying to get on, but those lists have been closed for years!

Just my 2 cents...

Flavio
    Last edited by BugOutGear_USA; 09-28-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Banned

Mac...

Have you received my private message to you stating my change of address?

Banned

Ooops..
    Last edited by aflashinthenight; 09-29-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Mac...

Have you received my private message to you stating my change of address?

Is there something wrong with PM"s why would you post a question like this on the forum??? Yes I noted your change of address and I never did hear back from the PM I sent you yesterday morning at 6am which will further delay your order.

Mac
    Last edited by cmacclel; 09-29-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    www.macscustoms.com

Banned

Simply because I never had your PM, and because having no answer from you to my PM, I double checked on the thread..
    The last PM
    I've got from you was on the 09-23-2011 @ 05.01am.

Simply because I never had your PM, and because having no answer from you to my PM, I double checked on the thread..
    The last PM
    I've got from you was on the 09-23-2011 @ 05.01am.

You asked about shipping insurance. My reply was telling you how much International insurance costs. Without your reply do you really expect me to ship your package? Hence the delay.

Mac
    Last edited by cmacclel; 09-29-2011 at 08:17 AM.
    www.macscustoms.com