OK, need an update badly...

Death's Head

Enlightened
I'm up to two months wait now. Starting to get impatient. Anyone else?

Here's my info:
Paul Ortiz
July 16, 2011
Unique Transaction ID #8PL667884F532074G
Unique Transaction ID #4NS73930PK297094J

So would I.. Especially I sent you a couple of private messages as you asked for to get an update, but they stayed unanswered..

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
I know its hard, but be patient guys......I waited 12 weeks, but well worth it.....

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been behind on PM's and E-Mails and they have stacked up. I'd rather use the time to get everyones lights out and apologize. Paul I sent you an update yesterday.

Mac

flashflood

Enlightened
The next batch of lights will be shipping out next week including Paul's and yours.

Mac

Mac,

If you get a chance, I would love to know: what's your workflow? That is, what determines the size of a batch, how long does each light take to make, what's the hardest part to get right, etc. I'd also be interested in what you think of the various metals: what's a joy (or nightmare) to work with, what's your personal favorite to EDC, etc.

Death's Head

Enlightened
The next batch of lights will be shipping out next week including Paul's and yours.

Mac
Sorry Mac, not to offend you or discourage anyone else. But I'll believe your statement when the light actually arrives. If I would have been told 3 months from the beginning, then I wouldn't have had a problem with this entire situation.

Was not today.. Nor yesterday.. Will it be for tomorow? may be the day after.
Let see... 5 working days a week.. Today Day3. Will you be able to meet your commitment?
I am dying to get that Paypal email telling me my purchase has been sent to me..

Question mark....

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Mac, not to offend you or discourage anyone else. But I'll believe your statement when the light actually arrives. If I would have been told 3 months from the beginning, then I wouldn't have had a problem with this entire situation.

Not to offend? Calling me out as a Liar in my forum, Posting negative comments in a members praise post............and I should not take offense???? I'm far from perfect and my ship estimations have definetly been off lately and I apologize. You should have received your shipping notice yesterday for shipment today.

Thanks Mac

Last edited:
Actually, personally I haven' t gotten anything neither from paypal on my email address, nor here via my private message box..

Someone told me one day "Everything comes in due course" ... Well, may be the course is just not yet due..

Last edited:

jalal20

Enlightened
I don't think Mac is happy being late in shipping lights because I wouldn't be happy if I were in his shoes. I think their was a batch that was a bit late and you should have some patience and understand that he has other stuff to do

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, personally I haven' t gotten anything neither from paypal on my email address, nor here via my private message box..

Someone told me one day "Everything comes in due course" ... Well, may be the course is just not yet due..

I said the lights would ship this week and they will. Paul placed his order before yours so of course his is shipping first which is today, yours will ship before the end of the week as I previously stated. I don't know where your are but it is Wednesday afternoon where I am.

Mac

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Guys, these are custom high end flashlights made to order. Expect that it will take 3 months to arrive at your door. If you hate to wait, then pounce on one when you see it for sale in the B/S/T section.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
I'm on the wait list for some custom made knives that should be completed somewhere around 2015. The way I see it, Mac's custom lights are no different in quality and workmanship, but a heck of a lot less wait time to get your hands on one. These are not made in some factory with 100's of workers cranking these out on an assembly line. It's just one guy and a dog (bunch of kids thrown in there somewhere) in a garage burning the midnight oil making little titanium illumination tools. Mac's flashlights should be considered a piece of functional art, which cannot and should not be rushed. His products are worth waiting for and if you're on the list you should consider yourself lucky...there are some custom makers who's list t I'm dying to get on, but those lists have been closed for years!

Just my 2 cents...

Flavio

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac...

Have you received my private message to you stating my change of address?

Is there something wrong with PM"s why would you post a question like this on the forum??? Yes I noted your change of address and I never did hear back from the PM I sent you yesterday morning at 6am which will further delay your order.

Mac

Last edited: