First time poster, so please forgive me if this has already been answered. I opened up my flashlight the other day and I found a leaky AA alkaline battery inside. I got rid of the battery and washed my hands.
Then I started worrying: if some of the leaky battery electrolyte (potassium hydroxide?) got on my clothing, and then I touched my clothing, and then touched other electronics (e.g. my computer), would there be a big risk of the leaky battery residue damaging my other electronics?
Thanks in advance!