• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McGizmo Sapphire GS (warm/neutral emitter)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
(With apologies to McGizmo! :eek:)

Folks, it's almost brand new, delivered September 12. Make no mistake - I absolutely love it - that McGizmo ti goodness, that slightly warm/neutral 5mm GS emitter. I had to try it! But I have a "no shelf queen" rule, and this one is now and is going to remain a shelf queen, so I gotta let 'er go.

SOLD

$145 shipped CONUS, I eat the Paypal fees and shipping. International, PM for actual shipping costs.

I believe this to be a very fair price considering that the light is a week old and is in the exact condition I received it from Don. I will not be reducing the price.

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread takes priority over all other forms of communication. Once the item is shipped I am no longer responsible for it, so if you want insurance please let me know and add $5 to the price. Extra insurance not available on international flat rate USPS shipping, but I believe it is covered up to $400 - although I'm not sure so please check for yourself.

Paypal payment only - [email protected] is my Paypal addy

Thanks for looking!

P1030200.JPG

P1030201.JPG

P1030204.JPG

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo Sapphire GS (warm/neutral emitter)

I received one of these about a week ago also and it has a very nice beam and tint to it. This is an Excellent McGizmo from an Excellent seller and Guy...A Dream come true for someone.....Robert.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

A Dan-dy deal on a McGizmo currently unavailable from Don.
Frank

Must. Resist. Ti. Warm tint. Arrggh.

Nice light Dan. :thumbsup:

I received one of these about a week ago also and it has a very nice beam and tint to it. This is an Excellent McGizmo from an Excellent seller and Guy...A Dream come true for someone.....Robert.

Thank you gentlemen! It is a nice little light...makes me give pause...but it'll stay listed for a day or two. I appreciate your kind words! :bow:

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened

Um, err, I'll take it! PM incoming

:paypal:

Last edited:

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened

:party:Got it today and it looks fantastic. Thanks for the fast shipping and deal!!

Thanks again
Andrew