Lanyard Supplies?

appliancejunk

Enlightened
Did a search and found some old topics about getting supplies at Lighthound.
Still the best place for lanyard supplies? Other places?

Never made any before and just learning how today with a couple of new work boot laces, lol..

I'm finding it kind of addicting so far.

Edited to add: Image of my first attempts at making some lanyards.

Questions for you lanyard making pros. Do you attach your light at the start or at the end of the lanyard when your making them?

1_22_09_11_2_13_14.jpeg

Last edited:

appliancejunk

Enlightened
No one make lanyards anymore?
Going to see what I can find this weekend at some camping stores for 550 para cord while I'm out of town, but I would guess I will be placing a order with lighthound Monday

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno, this section is more to do about machining and the flashlights themselves than the accessories section. Unfortunately I'm not really sure whether this would belong better in personal gadgetry or maybe in the cafe. Good luck in your search though.

appliancejunk

Enlightened
I was not sure were to post it either.
Maybe the administrator or a moderator could move it for me if they feel there is a better place for it.
Thanks for the reply,

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am trying to make some lanyards also. Lighthound is the only place I have found that carries the supplies. They are a good reputable company.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
When you say lanyard supplies, I assume you must be talking about paracord? There are so many places that sell paracord it's not possible to have a hard time finding sellers! A quick google search for paracord will lead you to plenty of dealers. Lighthound has always been a reputible dealer. I would also highly recommend GoingGear. You want the good stuff, get the 8 strand.

xtestifyx

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to make some lanyards also. Lighthound is the only place I have found that carries the supplies. They are a good reputable company.

ubraidit.com for Bright and subdued colors, sold by the foot/500ft
supplycaptain for Camo and "Military" colors, sold by foot or spools

DM51

Flashaholic
I was not sure were to post it either.
Maybe the administrator or a moderator could move it for me if they feel there is a better place for it.
MMM was completely the wrong forum for this. :green:

Moving it to Personal Gadgetry > Other...

Lumenation

Newly Enlightened
I'm talking about the clips that are on the actual light itself(that's what the lanyard clip looks like). I've seen one on here before. It doesn't have a spring clip or carabiner appearance. It looks more like the clip on the side of a surefire lx2. It resembles something like this. http://www.northernsafety.com/Produ...ll-Full-Body-Harness-Replacement-Lanyard-Clip

EDIT: found it. Its the tec suspension clip

Last edited: