SHOT SHOW 2012 - Attendees?

StuGatz

Enlightened
With SHOT 2012 fast approaching... Who amongst the members plan to attend?

psycho

Newly Enlightened
I am hoping to go, depends if work will let me have a few days off.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
I'd definitely like to go again this year, but I'm not sure right now if I'll be able to. Normally I've got everything booked already...

MrMom

Enlightened
OK, I'm in. The flight is booked but not the hotel. To pay for it all I will be begging on the bridge crossing the strip on the North side of the Bellagio. I accept $5.00's and up or cr123's. :whistle: I will be the one with the bright flashlight and a twisted arm.

:party: There will be another CPF BatteryJunction Party :party: so put on your buffet pants and empty your hollow leg, Vegas, here we come!

Greta

Flashaholic
:party: There will be another CPF BatteryJunction Party :party: so put on your buffet pants and empty your hollow leg, Vegas, here we come!

Bob... Any idea on the date yet? Also... do you know if 4Sevens will be ding something? Oddly... (and I do mean VERY oddly!)... my calendar is starting to fill up but I don't want to change the 'penciled-ins' to 'penned-ins' until I know the CPF schedule. Going to be a busy show this year! :eek:

Greta

Flashaholic
Work has given me the green light - I'm in!

Pete... were you able to talk Claire into coming with you? Was thinking it might be nice this year to take some time to let you guys walk around the show and us girls could go over to the Forum Shops... :eek:oo: ;)

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Clare has said I must go alone and do torchy things! However she has insisted I take her to Florida as compensation later in the year.

I'll take you to the forum shops on Monday if you want? :)

Do we have an itinery of get togethers and parties yet?