4sevens Titanium Whistle

scott

Enlightened
If you've never purchased a light directly from 4sevens' website, or if you don't frequent their subforum here, there's a good chance you don't know about their new titanium whistle. I received mine earlier this week. Let me say that it is seriously loud (advertised to be 100db) while also being minuscule in size. It is the perfect keychain whistle. The only negative right now is that it is currently on backorder after only being available for less than three weeks.

nguyet16

Newly Enlightened
there is a regular whistle picture on the website but not the flat one,I preordered one as soon as I saw titanium and flat

scott

Enlightened
Is there a pic of this little jewel anywhere?

It truly is a "little jewel." I've very happy I got mine before the backorder. In the pics, the logo looks black (apparently because it is reflecting something black.) The logo on mine is mirrored silver and is really only visible at just the right angles. The mirrored logo is very sublte and looks handsome against the dull titanium. I also like that there are no rings, ridges, bulges, or bumps on the whistle. It has simple and clean lines. One might say the design is...

...as clean as a whistle. Ahem. :)

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one of the flat ones sight unseen, I'm hoping it resembles the typical flat style whistles.

TCW 60

Newly Enlightened
Here are two pics:

63svgh.jpg

1zmmaus.jpg

egrep

Enlightened
I am somewhat regretting i didn't get two. There will be more, I"m sure. $20 Ti whistle is a great deal. Clean design and works well. The $40 version will be a nice thing to collect. But this version is just too affordable not to be on everyone's keychain. Get one for anyone who you want to be able to quickly make attention grabbing noise.

scott

Enlightened
4sevens just received another shipment. The 100db whistles are back in stock.