Help me find a thread !!!

DKlaser

Enlightened
I saw a thread yesterday where someone was selling these nice parts that fit into maglites that will allow you to stack up AA cells Into groups to fit the mag tube perfectly. It looked like they had aluminum end caps on them and were high quality. Help!

DKlaser

Enlightened
I want to purchase one of these from you if it will work for my needs. We have a full machine shop at my work I can bore the tube with. Help me decide what I need! I am doing a D cell maglite build with a single SST-90 emitter. I want to drive it to 9a with this driver...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...icient-5A-9A-Buck-Converter-for-SST-50-SST-90

Can you suggest a good battery combination for this setup? Even if it is not your product you have a damn nice looking stuff.

DM51

Flashaholic
DKlaser, while you are deciding what it is you need, it is fine to ask questions here; however (just FYI) this will not be the correct place to conduct transactions. If it gets to the point where you want to buy one of fivemega's creations, you should post in his sale thread for the item concerned, or contact him by PM or email.

DKlaser

Enlightened
Uhhh...... Thats fine bro. I am just getting info right now. Nowhere was it even mentioned about a price or payment of any sort. All I said was that I was interested in buying his product if it will work for my application.