PEAK

Thread: What stores or chain stores sell name brand LED flashlights at the store?

Question What stores or chain stores sell name brand LED flashlights at the store?

Do you know of any stores that typically carry decent name brand LED flashlights?

The only thing I've found so far is Coast brand flashlights, or flashlights made by the same companies that make batteries.

Default Re: What stores or chain stores sell name brand LED flashlights at the store?

Depends on where you are exactly. "Cop Shops" usually carry Surefire and/or Streamlight, they are always a good place to check. Store like "Batteries Plus" carry Surefire, Streamlight, and sometimes others. Go to the manufacturers website and see if there is a "dealer locator" or "Where to buy", several sites have this feature.

Default Re: What stores or chain stores sell name brand LED flashlights at the store?

Another type of store to be sure and check out are any Outfitter/Backpacking/Backwoods type of stores (like REI). Don't rule them out just because they are not a Super-Sized Big-Name Chain Store, in Smyrna GA there is a little outfitter type store with one of the biggest selection of quality lights you'll ever find.
    Last edited by dosei-45; 09-27-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dosei-45 View Post
    ...in Smyrna GA there is a little outfitter type store with one of the biggest selection of quality lights you'll ever find.
    Yeah, those are the places that make this hobby expensive. Trust me - I know.
    "I see the light, drill sergeant!"

Lowes sells Surefire sometimes. Usually just a 6p.

Flashaholic

B&H carries a full lineup of SureFire products, not only lights but also weapon parts surprisingly. Not in store but online.
    Any light can be seen and held in person though.

REI carries Fenix, Princeton Tek, etc.

EMS carries name brand headlamps.
    Campmore carries the same as EMS and Surefires.

Lowes carries Surefires from time to time and always has CR123As in stock.

Flashaholic*

Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas sells Surefires, Streamlights, and other various manufacturers. Most gun shops around the DFW area carry Surefires as well. Then....

I went to the House of Blades in Ft Worth and saw this

I cajoled and wheedled the employee into opening the box for me .... to no avail.
    I would have taken so many pictures and videos ... I tried.

Oh yeah, and they carried 4Sevens flashlights. They had the Quark, the minis and some Revos. I was happy to see that.

Flashaholic*

I can't really comment on specific stores, since I'm not in the US.
    Usually hunting, outdoor, stores sells better flashlights, at least in Europe...

Flashaholic

I was at Sports Chalet in San Diego about a week ago and they Carry Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix, and a few other top brands.

Enlightened

I have seen SureFire lights for sale at gander mountain before.

Galls, Ranger Joes, US Calvary, Most Military police/fireman supply stores.

Target carries inova, that's where I got my x03

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderNorth View Post
    Do you know of any stores that typically carry decent name brand LED flashlights?

The only thing I've found so far is Coast brand flashlights, or flashlights made by the same companies that make batteries.
    try Marshall from GoingGear.Com!

Dealer discussion takes place in the Marketplace - Norm