What stores or chain stores sell name brand LED flashlights at the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know of any stores that typically carry decent name brand LED flashlights?

The only thing I've found so far is Coast brand flashlights, or flashlights made by the same companies that make batteries.

dosei-45

Newly Enlightened
Depends on where you are exactly. "Cop Shops" usually carry Surefire and/or Streamlight, they are always a good place to check. Store like "Batteries Plus" carry Surefire, Streamlight, and sometimes others. Go to the manufacturers website and see if there is a "dealer locator" or "Where to buy", several sites have this feature.

dosei-45

Newly Enlightened
Another type of store to be sure and check out are any Outfitter/Backpacking/Backwoods type of stores (like REI). Don't rule them out just because they are not a Super-Sized Big-Name Chain Store, in Smyrna GA there is a little outfitter type store with one of the biggest selection of quality lights you'll ever find.

Last edited:

DisrupTer911

Enlightened
B&H carries a full lineup of SureFire products, not only lights but also weapon parts surprisingly. Not in store but online.
Any light can be seen and held in person though.

REI carries Fenix, Princeton Tek, etc.

EMS carries name brand headlamps.
Campmore carries the same as EMS and Surefires.

Lowes carries Surefires from time to time and always has CR123As in stock.

Imon

Enlightened
Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas sells Surefires, Streamlights, and other various manufacturers. Most gun shops around the DFW area carry Surefires as well. Then....

I went to the House of Blades in Ft Worth and saw this
0926011244.jpg

I cajoled and wheedled the employee into opening the box for me .... to no avail. :mecry:
I would have taken so many pictures and videos ... :sigh: I tried.

Oh yeah, and they carried 4Sevens flashlights. They had the Quark, the minis and some Revos. I was happy to see that.

yliu

Enlightened
I can't really comment on specific stores, since I'm not in the US.
Usually hunting, outdoor, stores sells better flashlights, at least in Europe...

fivebyfive

Enlightened
I was at Sports Chalet in San Diego about a week ago and they Carry Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix, and a few other top brands.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know of any stores that typically carry decent name brand LED flashlights?

The only thing I've found so far is Coast brand flashlights, or flashlights made by the same companies that make batteries.

try Marshall from GoingGear.Com! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.