• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired KL1 w/Q3J HD ***** SOLD *****

yclo

Flashaholic*
***** SOLD *****

I have for sale a Surefire KL1 head which I modified with a Q3J HD. There are no marks on the exterior and the hotspot is exactly centered in the square.

It measures 565 Lux at 1 meter (I finally used my new lux meter!), as a comparison a LSH-P measures 500 Lux at 1 meter. Both use a 1W HD w/ NX-05 optics.

Beamshot between a KL1 w/Q2J vs. KL1 w/Q3J:
fba88c5a.jpg

It is the one on the right, the one on the left no longer exists because no one liked it. That mod was re-modded and sold.

Highest posted price 5 days from this post will get this KL1, shipped anywhere in the world.

This is my first post in this new forum, if it goes well maybe I'll put my KL-Adaptor up too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for looking.

-YC

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: KL1 w/Q3J HD

YC,

I will be selling more stuff so I can have a shot at your adapter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Nascar,

The KL1 should run fine on 1,2 or 3 123's. I don't believe YCLO modified the driver.

- Don

yclo

Flashaholic*

I can confirm what Don said, the circuit is the standard KL1 circuit and will run from 1, 2 or 3 x 123 cells.

Given how KL1's work, it should be the same brightness regardless of the number of batteries. But FYI, the beamshots were on 2 cells.

-YC

Gandalf

Enlightened

Are you going to set a specific closing time, so those bidding don't have to worry about when the last bid is actually made? (Hope this makes sense..) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

yclo

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
Gandalf said:
Are you going to set a specific closing time, so those bidding don't have to worry about when the last bid is actually made? (Hope this makes sense..) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, I should've made it more clear. What I meant was exactly 5 days from the first post, I didn't post a time because I have the timezone set for where I am. The exact time will be the time shown on for the first post.

Hope that makes sense, cause it's getting confusing myself.

-YC

yclo

Flashaholic*

Sold to this_is_nascar for $75, please send paypal to -removed- and I will have it out to you ASAP. Will the address in your paypal profile be ok?

PM sent also.

-YC