• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: New Custom Surefire C2 thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
The C2 was brand new and bored to accept one 18650 cell.

PCC built a custom direct drive drop-in. Seen here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...drop-ins-too&p=3729154&viewfull=1#post3729154

I added one ahorton Aspheric lense. seen here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?308032-Ahorton-s-sales-(Lenses-headlamps-...)

This is a fun light and throws a long way. I measured it at 24,000 on a cheap light meter using a IMR18650 cell. Of all the lights I have owned my friends wanted to try this one out the most.

I have around $200.00 in this light, I am asking **withdrawn** $175.00 paid via PayPal.
Includes PP fees and shipping to CONUS. No trades please
I cannot be responsible for lost shipments, so consider paying for insurance.
Thank you,
Frank

Thrower_02.jpg

Thrower_01.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: FS: New Custom Surefire C2 thrower

If you decide to part it, I'm interested in the drop-in

:thanks:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That copper P60 drop-in is one of the most impressive ones PCC has made to date. A solid huge chunk of copper in there.

He did the exact same build for me but with way less copper. I measured lux using a AEMC CA813 lux meter. I measured at 5M and do the math back to 1M as this is the preffered method for high lux lights. I had the same LED but mine was at 1.8A. You got lucky with this one cause it sweet spot is 2A on the money!!!!

Anyway I got 27.5K lux at 1m and 220ish OTF with the Aspheric lens on. Same Aspheric, XR-E EZ1000, and 1.8A on mine vs. this one which is 2A.

Good luck, but with that price you dont need it. Im doing a video on Saturday of these P60 drop-ins build by PCC vs. the DEFT EDC for a good shootout.

bigC

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks bigchelis this is withdrawn, still some fun left in this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.