• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: P7 Ti Pineapple

Gary123

Enlightened
Erin Ti tail w/ McClicky, PEU body and a one of a kind Mirage_Man head custom made for this light. One of the prettiest PEU pineapples I have seen. Flupic 1.2A driver. I have $650 into this light. It is a lot of Ti.

$450, buyer pays 3% for paypal, I pay CONUS shipping.

pineappleti.jpg

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: P7 Ti Pineapple

Thanks Troy. Brian and I spent a fair amount of time discussing the design for the head to flow with the body and work with the special Erin tail. It came out so nice.

exquzmwa - pm replied.

Still for sale.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light !
What LE and what size McR ?

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, I meant what LED and what McR.
The head looks much longer than A1 size, I could be wrong.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Sorry, I meant what LED and what McR.
The head looks much longer than A1 size, I could be wrong.

Hi octaf, I would guess that the led is an SSC-P7 from the title. Bearing this in mind, the reflector might be a McR27XR (which was originally designed for the Cree-XRE and is a slightly shortened version of the McR27-L or McR27-S)

The hole in the McR27XR just happens coincidentally to be the perfect size for an SSC-P7.

Of course this is just speculation on my part. Hopefully Gary123 will clarify your query.

Gary123

Enlightened

Easilyled:

Thanks for jumping in. The emitter is indeed a P7 as the title states, but I don't recall the specifics on the reflector.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi octaf, I would guess that the led is an SSC-P7 from the title. Bearing this in mind, the reflector might be a McR27XR (which was originally designed for the Cree-XRE and is a slightly shortened version of the McR27-L or McR27-S)

The hole in the McR27XR just happens coincidentally to be the perfect size for an SSC-P7.

Of course this is just speculation on my part. Hopefully Gary123 will clarify your query.

Thank you, easilyled. How can I miss the title? Silly me. :ohgeez:
It's good to know that P7 fits McR27xr hole, wondering MC-E fits, too.
Anyway, beautiful combination, and thanks again. :wave:

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi got it today. Really like it. Would you please confirm the battery types safe to use with this. I assume CR123 - please confirm or deny and let me know if there are others (like RCR123) that are okay.

Take care...

Curtis