4 Sevens
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, etc.

Default Re: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, e

have you given any thought to a possible deep carry version?
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dano View Post
    Tried one on my SF Fury, and the O-ring squeezes out between the body of the light and the clip. If I unscrew the tailcap to prevent this, the clip is too loose. Any tricks to prevent this?
    Hey dano, just wondering if you were able to resolve the fitment problem?

Default Re: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, e

Here is what I did for the perfect clip set-up: install clip followed by SF lanyard ring then add a Triad Tail-Cap from Oveready with a paracord lanyard and some kind of cool bead!

Dude, will you make us the lanyard ring, please?

This works and looks great, no O-rings needed!
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedLed View Post
    Here is what I did for the perfect clip set-up: install clip followed by SF lanyard ring then add a Triad Tail-Cap from Oveready with a paracord lanyard and some kind of cool bead!

Dude, will you make us the lanyard ring, please?

This works and looks great, no O-rings needed!
    what specific light did you do that for? SF Fury?
    aka Edgar Allan Bro, Brosama Bin Liftin, Walter Crunkite, Bro Namath, Teddy Brosevelt, and the Tomahawk Crunkmissile.
    my lights - review of PrecisionWorks - that's Gucci Mane in my avatar

I am glad I found this thread. I was wondering how the pocket clip would fit my G2 and found the picture in this thread. The clip is expensive, but it looks like it will work better then the Solarforce clip I was considering.

I just ordered two for my Fury's. Thanks, Joe

Moddoo

...would one of these clips fit my new PD32UE?.
    suggest which one would suit?.

has to be better than the original fenix clip right ?. how ?
    thanks.
    HDS LE 250...

Default FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    I am glad I found this thread. I was wondering how the pocket clip would fit my G2 and found the picture in this thread. The clip is expensive, but it looks like it will work better then the Solarforce clip I was considering.
    I have both clips and lets just say I will be plunking down my $ for another one of these and not the Solarforce.
    I want a torch to see Heaven 'cause I have doubts that's where I 'm going.
    Click to get CERAKOTE for your flashlights!

Default FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK 22 View Post
    I use one of your clips on a Surefire 6P with an Oveready McClicky upgrade, and it's my edc light,and no problems with mine fits in my pocket perfect and stays right in place, the cap tightens down perfect. Awesome job on kyhunter1's clip I've see it in person and it's got a real wow factor,great job on it. What about doing a deep carry clip for the Surefire I would like for the clip to let my 6P go down in my pocket just a little bit more like 1/2" more. But no problems with mine it works perfect, with the McClicky set up. Hope this helps. Think about a run of deep carry if you don't mind.

Glock22 has been in my flashlight case! No, j/k but I have the exact same setup but I am not using the GITD o ring. I am using a unknown sized black o ring from my spares kit. My 6P with Z41 McClicky works just fine and stays in place.
    I want a torch to see Heaven 'cause I have doubts that's where I 'm going.
    Click to get CERAKOTE for your flashlights!

Unenlightened

Ordered mine on Thursday received it on Saturday. I love the clip. Only wish I would have ordered one for all three of my flashlights. It would have saved me on shipping. Look forward to me ordering 2 more on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipping.

Flashaholic

Does anybody have any experience with this clip on the SureFire P2X Fury Tactical?
    I can see it working on the P2X Fury and P2X Fury Defender, but the Tactical has the tailcap that needs to be backed off to prevent constant-on (as opposed to the Fury & Defender which have the click type tail cap).

Since this clip will fit a Malkoff Hound Dog / Wildcat, would it suffice to assume that it will fit all the MD2/3/4?
    Do I just send Jason an email with an order?

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Benchiew View Post
    Since this clip will fit a Malkoff Hound Dog / Wildcat, would it suffice to assume that it will fit all the MD2/3/4?
    Do I just send Jason an email with an order?
    Yes, they work on all the MD series bodies. I tried one on my C2, and never plan to remove it.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, then can be ordered from the darksucks.com website.

Grizz

does Jason make these kind of clips for the ready made alpha in a yellow bronze like flamed one?.
    might look to replace the normal clip if this is an option or worth it.

thanks.
    Last edited by neutralwhite; 03-20-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    HDS LE 250...

Quote Originally Posted by benthiccracker View Post
    Glock22 has been in my flashlight case! No, j/k but I have the exact same setup but I am not using the GITD o ring. I am using a unknown sized black o ring from my spares kit. My 6P with Z41 McClicky works just fine and stays in place.
    I agree this is an awesome setup for the Surefire 6P.
    Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

Default Re: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD

Jason, are these still available?

- JonK

Quote Originally Posted by DellSuperman View Post
    Jason, are these still available?

- JonK
    Yep, just check my website: www.darksucks.com

Flashaholic*

Jason, there has been a fair bit of interest in the clips' compatibility with Surefire C2 lights in the C2 thread. It may be beneficial to list them as compatible with that platform.

I'm a big fan for sure.

Grizz

Just ordered one for my Fury! Really looking forward to getting mine. Everyone's pictures look great.
    Surefire R1 Lawman & P2X-B-BK Fury
    Inova X5
    Maglite 3D LED

Flashaholic*

WOW!!! just went to order one and you want $24 for post to Australia??? even if you sent it to me flat, then it would only cost a small letter and I can bend it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn7 View Post
    WOW!!! just went to order one and you want $24 for post to Australia??? even if you sent it to me flat, then it would only cost a small letter and I can bend it myself.
    Sadly that's the cost of USPS Small Flat Rate International these days. Not much I can do about it . I'd send you a flat one, but they all get bent before I recevie them.

Flashaholic*

Hmmm something is wrong in your calculations when I can get a whole light delivered for the same or even less....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123