FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, etc.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Clips are back in stock!

Hi all, starting this new thread for the Ti Pocket clip! This is the same clip I use on my custom Alpha lights. Turns out that it fits a large range of other lights and the list is growing all the time. So far these are confirmed:
  1. Surefire G2X Pro
  2. Surefire 6PX Pro
  3. Surefire G2 Nitrolon
  4. Surefire 6P
  5. Surefire Fury
  6. Solarforce L2
  7. Solarforce L2T
  8. Elzetta
  9. JetBeam TCR3
  10. JetBeam III Ti
  11. Malkoff Hound Dog
  12. Malkoff Wild Cat
If you find a new application please let me know and I'll add it to the list!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow this link to purchase!

$25.00 USD per clip
$5.00 extra for flame coloring

>>> Each package contains 1 clip, 1 black o-ring, and 1 GITD o-ring

>>> Order more than one clip and get free shipping (only $6.00 for international)

SF-horizontal.jpg

SF-glow.jpg

peacock.jpg

SF-clip-dims.jpg

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened
I've lost a bunch of the old photos. If you guys that have bought clips could post your photos here that would be great! Fun to see clips in their new homes and might also help sales a bit :)

Thanks!

Jason

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jason,

Would stainless steel clip of same design end up being any cheaper ??? Have you thought about possibility of making them out of stainless steel to cut the price, maybe ??? Also, any chance you could give me internal and external dimensions of the ring that goes on the body... I'm looking for some tight fitments and if yours was any cheaper, would get it already but since it's expensive titanium, I'm just trying to be 100% sure of my aplications... thanks in advance...

As for GITD in the thead name, is that for possible rubber parts or clip itself ??? (like O-rings and tailcap boots)

When you torch these titanium clips, do you get any that only keep silver and blue color ???

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened
Jason,

Would stainless steel clip of same design end up being any cheaper ??? Have you thought about possibility of making them out of stainless steel to cut the price, maybe ??? Also, any chance you could give me internal and external dimensions of the ring that goes on the body... I'm looking for some tight fitments and if yours was any cheaper, would get it already but since it's expensive titanium, I'm just trying to be 100% sure of my aplications... thanks in advance...

As for GITD in the thead name, is that for possible rubber parts or clip itself ??? (like O-rings and tailcap boots)

When you torch these titanium clips, do you get any that only keep silver and blue color ???

Hi Tana,

Stainless would probably be about the same price. It's also incredibly hard to bend so (at this time) I don't plan on doing any stainless clips.

The inside diameter is .880" and the outside is .990"

The GITD is as pictured in the first post, it's just the o-ring.

Color wise it's difficult (but possible) to get a blue color and retain the original Ti color. However, there will tend to be a little bit of rainbow at the margins. Basically as you heat the Ti it changes colors in response to the temp, so from coolest to hottest it transitions like this: raw Ti, gold, purple, blue, light blue, white-ish (then if you go "really" hot) pink-ish, green-ish, then back to white-ish. The temperatures that separate these colors are incredibly close so it's almost impossible to make a "specific" color effect.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
I just ordered one of these for my ZL Sc600w. Can't wait to get a good clip on it as the stock one is not up to par with the rest of the light.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you make a clip to fit a HDS Clicky, I bet you'll have a ready made market as well. I would be the first to order one that's fur'sur!

Glock 22

Enlightened
Purchased Ti Pocket Clip on website for my new Surefire Fury. Fits and works perfect. Great job!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Jason,

Clips arrived today and they are fantastic! First class job.

These are the best 6P slip-over clips you can get. They are in the same league with McGizmo's clips...So, I guess that makes you two guy's the league
Thanks.

All the best,

Ned Redway

OCD

Enlightened
I would be interested in an HDS clip. Can't find a Moddoo and for the cost of shipping direct from HDS, might as well as get something really cool.

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
Glad to hear these fit the Fury - Ill need to order one for mine and one for a G2X perhaps.

Post up more pics those of you with the Dark Sucks clip!

Glock 22

Enlightened
Glad to hear these fit the Fury - Ill need to order one for mine and one for a G2X perhaps.

Post up more pics those of you with the Dark Sucks clip!
Purchased one for my fury and it fits and works great you'll like it if you order one. I would post you a pic of mine but I don't have one of it. But it would look the same as the pic in post #1

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delete, will get back to you on this one!

Last edited: