• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Ti TB Treasures

ALL SOLD: four stunning one-of-a-kind all-titanium (6AL-4V) customs from TB (TranquillityBase). These gems are mint and complete, described below in more detail. Payment via PayPal or USPS money order. Priority US shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the price, as are all PP fees. International shipping available at cost. My PayPal address is in my profile. First "I'll take it" here in the thread takes priority over PMs and EMs. Will ship same or next business day. No trades, please.

(left to right)
1. AA-size custom features an Aleph1-style head with OP reflector, crenelated bezel ring, and two-stage McClicky tail with three equally-spaced green trits encircling the tail wall. Light engine is an SSC USVOH 1.2V. An Eneloop cell (included) works perfectly, $825, SOLD.

2. CR123-size custom features a unique one-piece tail/body hosting a kroll clicky, and a matching square-knurled head with crenelated bezel ring and OP reflector. Single stage, unknown LE, but can hande a 3.7V rechargeable. Currently driven by an AW 3.7V protected li-ion rechargeable cell (included), $675, SOLD.

3. CR 123-size custom features a three-part host, all with square knurling. This is a twisty/momentary tail with very sweet buttery-smooth thread action. Twisting the tail or pressing the switch allows easy cycling through the three light levels. Head boasts a GID O-ring, an OP reflector, and a fantastic Milkyspit light engine (SSCP4 U2SWOH MM+ 4 Volts Max). Currently driven by an AW 3.7V protected li-ion rechargeable cell (included), $775, SOLD.

4. Perhaps the most unique TB custom, the "Teeny Tiny Twisty" features a smooth-action three-speed twisty head and a PD-style dummy tail with a white trit. The tailcap/body is fixed (non-twisting). The action is all in the head. Simply twist the head about five degrees quickly back and forth and you easily cycle through the three levels. Extremely bright and powered by nothing more than a little 3V CR2 lithium. LE is a Darkzero custom: U2SWOI MJP-25-DZ, $895, SOLD.

IMG_5844-1.jpg

IMG_5845-1.jpg

IMG_5846-1.jpg

IMG_5851-1.jpg

IMG_5847-1.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5852-1.jpg

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti TB Treasures

Wow, beautiful TB's :thumbsup:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm really digging number Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Was it just me, or had anybody else been wondering if Dad has fingernails?

IMG_5848.jpg

Well, we now know.

I think he keeps them short so he won't scratch his titanium beauties.

~ Chance

easilyled

Flashaholic

"Treasures" sums up these light perfectly. That's exactly what they are.
I hope that you intend to keep at least one or two TB lights for yourself Troy.
It almost seems like the end of an era with you selling these beauties. :(
TranquillityBase's Sales threads used to "brighten" up the day whenever they materialized.
Even though they would always be snapped up in record time by Kenster, donn_, your goodself, Barry or Corey, it was always fun to see the latest innovation that Scott came out with, just when I thought that the previous one couldn't be topped.

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened

I will take the Teeny Tiny Twisty!

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hey Barry, great acquisition on that terriffic TB custom "Teeny Tiny Twisty" light. Troy I gotta say man, this is another spread of one of my favorite light builders out there. I am droolin bad over these babies. I haven't been out here in a while, but you have always got something killer for sale out of your collection on CPF. Awesome!

Jeff

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back in the day............these would be gone in 2 hours!
The current administration is taken the fun out of collecting!

Good luck !!