12v halogen spotlight vs LED mag/tiablo A9 with aspheric lens.

vincevoxbox

Newly Enlightened
Hello all.

Its been a while sice ive been around here.
Please let me know what you think i can do with a few items I need help with.

I have a Tiablo A9 with ashperic kit etc etc..I love its tight long beam.

I also have a custom 2D mag that has the same cree kit with the ashperic lens kit..which i like even more because its a little bit larger of the spot because the reflector is larger etc etc.

The problem is the colour/tint of the light..it is not like my Halogen 12v spotlight that i use for spotting pests at night..With the Halogen rabbits eyes are red on reflection...but with the LED torches they are white. Its all very confusing,but i was wondering if there was any way of solving this issue ? could i use a filter ? maybe yellow ? or is there a replacement LEd that would give me the same colour glow as an halogen bulb.. ?

Next question.. Is there a way of using my MAG with the tiablo batteries..18650..or for example chopping down the size of the battery compartment and making it 1D or even 1C size..?
This might sound even more stupid..but i also use a 12v DEBEN lithium rechargable battery pack with my Lightforce striker hunting lamp..is there any way of wiring a kit up to that pack for running the Mag for example... ?

lots of questions...hope i can get a few replies..

atb

Vin