4x18650 in Mag 2D

LichtAn!

Enlightened
Hi, is it possible to get 4 18650 to work in series in a Mag 2D? If yes, is anyone offering the service at the moment to mod it?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, is it possible to get 4 18650 to work in series in a Mag 2D? If yes, is anyone offering the service at the moment to mod it?
No matter how you bore out the M*g, there is no way to accomodate 4 18650 cells inside 2 D M*g unless batteries take place of switch.
Selling battery holders won't make any good unless M*g barrel is heavily machinned and cut to exact needed size then rethreaded.

This was first version of 2 serial/2parallel version of moded M*g with battery holder and this is another version with integrated battery connectors.

Kubbu

Newly Enlightened
I am still doing the same thing. I do it it with an round file but I haven't finished. So far I can make 2 in parallel into my Mag.

Al Combs

Enlightened
I am still doing the same thing. I do it it with an round file but I haven't finished. So far I can make 2 in parallel into my Mag.
Here's an old thread of a homemade Mag boring mill. Scroll down to post #21 for pictures. He sold it last year for 50 bucks! Something like this isn't very practical in the sense you can buy a complete fivemega light already bored, for less than the price of the jig. But making something with your own hands has rewards beyond money. I thought you might appreciate this since you're currently attempting it with a file.:shakehead

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
you need to pm J Hernandez, he can cut 3d mag to needed lenght and rethread\dualbore it.

Latest posts