• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*- Aleph flared TC with McE2s 1/4-20 threads/pocket clip & Ribbed 2x123

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale are a few parts that have not been getting any use fornthe last few years.

First to post an "I'll Take It" followed by pay-pal payment gets it!
Price includes USPS first class shipping with delivery confirmation in the USA. Outside USA add $5

1. Black Aleph flared tailcap with 1/4-20 threads that allowmit to be screwed onto a tripod/grip-pod. Also has an attachment point for a removable pocket clip. Comes with a McE2s 2-stage switch with a red screw to denote with value resistor is in place...(I'm not sure) Compatable with surefire e-series. These are getting hard to find. TC is in great condition. The picture sucks but I assure you its in great condition..tiny marks by threaded hole are all I could find.
Asking 65.00 shipped in the USA----*SOLD*

2. 2x123 "Ribbed for your Pleasure" body in great condition. Bare aluminum. Silicone o-rings. E-series heads- C-series tailcap threads. 1wrx7 and myself had some of these ran off n a CNC lathe a while back and I happened upon this spare in my toolbox. There should be enough meat to have this bored for 18650's...although have your machinist check before going ahead.
Asking $65.00 shipped in the USA

Please send pay-pal payments to: dafabricata (at) yahoo(dot) com
I'm going to the post office today and can send them out if prompt payment is made.

Thanks,
-Tim

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Aleph flared TC with McE2s 1/4-20 threads/pocket clip & Ribbed 2x123

Heres the pic of the items for sale...
My Xoom wont let me edit!!! I hate this thing and would have punched a hole through it if it wasnt my only way to get online...if you cant tell, this thing frustrates the hell outta me!

photobucket-3867-1318321319468.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

1. Black Aleph flared tailcap with 1/4-20 threads that allowmit to be screwed onto a tripod/grip-pod. Also has an attachment point for a removable pocket clip. Comes with a McE2s 2-stage switch with a red screw to denote with value resistor is in place...(I'm not sure) Compatable with surefire e-series. These are getting hard to find. TC is in great condition. The picture sucks but I assure you its in great condition..tiny marks by threaded hole are all I could find.
Asking 65.00 shipped in the USA

I'll take it... - no rush sending it, please mail it with my LS20 (let's talk about insurance versus mailing 2 packages). PP coming up later this morning.

Neale

Zot

Enlightened

Backup on the tailcap.
:)

Up for sale are a few parts that have not been getting any use fornthe last few years.

First to post an "I'll Take It" followed by pay-pal payment gets it!
Price includes USPS first class shipping with delivery confirmation in the USA. Outside USA add $5

Asking 65.00 shipped in the USA

Thanks,
-Tim

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it... - no rush sending it, please mail it with my LS20 (let's talk about insurance versus mailing 2 packages). PP coming up later this morning.

Neale

Hi Neale,

You got it! Hoping to get your LS20 done and back to you by this coming weekend/early next week.
Thanks again and insured it is.:thumbsup:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yo DaFab...your PM box is overflowing. :)

Just so you know.

Good luck with the sale,
obi

I know...gotta sort through it today...trying to catch up:ohgeez:
Funny, I was sending you an email while you were replying here! lol!
Thanks again!:thumbsup:

Neale, Thanks for the fast payment! I have it set aside and will be in touch soon.:wave:

S1LVA

Enlightened

That body looks interesting. I really shouldn't, but I just sold off about 90% of my collection on the MP..... "I'll take it"

S1LVA

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

That body looks interesting. I really shouldn't, but I just sold off about 90% of my collection on the MP..... "I'll take it"

S1LVA

I think you'll like it.:)
Thanks for the fast payment!
It will be going out today.:thumbsup:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

S1LVA, your ribbed body was shipped out today.
Please let me know that it makes it to you safely.

Thanks again!

S1LVA

Enlightened

Thanks for the killer tube! It arrived yesterday...

S1LVA