• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

My favorite bag

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
My gal asked me how I liked her new bag.
I told her it was very nice and how it complimented her beauty.
But as I tend to do too often, I put my foot in it again.
I made a comment about the large sum of money the manufacturer asks for their bag.
Well she brought out my bag that I paid over $500.00 for recently.
Sheeezzz :ohgeez:

Bag.jpg

Frank

:)

Norm

Retired Administrator
Would you rather pay for expensive packaging? I'd rather all my cash went into the product rather than a fancy box.
Norm

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Is that an Apollo Spec. bag they took something on the epic journey to the moon in and then jettisoned up there, what was in side it?

For the next moom mission, say it ever takes place...who do you think will get the contract to build the flashlights, and what size would they be, also what would be the light's functions unique to the flight?

(see, photographer's can ask good questions with a follow-up)!

Off the record: I would take a Haiku High CRI. As for batteries, that is for you engineers to ponder.

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that an Apollo Spec. bag they took something on the epic journey to the moon in and then jettisoned up there, what was in side it?

For the next moom mission, say it ever takes place...who do you think will get the contract to build the flashlights, and what size would they be, also what would be the light,s functions unique to the flight?

(see, photographer's can ask good questions with a follow-up)!

Off the record: I would take a Haiku High CRI. As for batteries, that is for you engineers to ponder.

I assumed everyone knew that Don ships his lights in this bag. I know my gal knows this bag and I get the look when a new one arrives.

:nana:

nbp

Flashaholic
I like her, she's feisty. :devil:

As to the bag, several of my favorite lights came in ziploc baggies or bubble baggies.

I support the baggie! :rock:

nbp

Flashaholic
And you'll need a $500 Ti knife to open the blister pack. And I just can't afford any more Ti toys.

fyrstormer

Banned
Technically, the individual bubble pads ARE blister-packaging -- two layers of plastic fused together with something in the middle -- in this case, high-performance air.

TheEpeter

Newly Enlightened
Technically, the individual bubble pads ARE blister-packaging -- two layers of plastic fused together with something in the middle -- in this case, high-performance air.

Well, you HAVE to have high performance air. Cushioning with sub-par inert gases is just pathetic. No sir! High-test N2+O2+CO2 Or Nothing! :D