Change in EDC light, assistance requested

Lithiumokc

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, new to the forum but I must say there is a few lifetimes worth of knowledge on here.. I have a Klarus XT10 right now and love the thing. But is a bit big for me ATM. I dont really like to have holsters strapped on so im looking for something with similar specs that is a bit smaller so pocket carry wont be so challenging. Any advise on a second smaller light would be helpful. Thanks guys, what a great forum you have here.

davyro

Enlightened
I'm also looking at buying a new EDC light & the main thing thats got me the most undecided is the price,i own a HDS rotary & it's the best light i have by far,it's expensive though
& thats why i'm looking for a cheaper EDC.I work in construction & i don't want to take my HDS with me to work as i know it will end up dead & its too expensive to be covered in
cement,mortar,plaster or paint.I'm thinking about getting a jetbeam BC10 they really cheap & powerful,but by tomorow night i'll probably want something else,so i'm sorry i
can't be of more help to you but there are a lot of EDC lights out there.Your best bet is to go on the reviews on CPF "Selfbuilt" does some fantastic reviews,there you'll find
out everything you'll need to know.:shrug:

varmint

Enlightened
My 2 favorites are Fenix E05 & Micro Stream by Streamlight which I carry 100% of the time, I wish the E05 had a pocket clip on it, if it did it might go to #1, the microstream is hard to beat for me. I get about a month runtime from it per cell.

Latest posts