Just got it!

varmint

Enlightened
I just got my new Thrunite TN11 and it is great, tried it with all battery combinations and everything works well, wow is it bright! It makes my Olight M20 look like its turned on the low setting when it is on the high one, the workmanship is good. The 2nd extender included has a small burr on it but is easily fixed with 600 paper, so very pleased at this point with it. As of now I would highly recommend it.
Larry

AutoTech

Enlightened
Nice. Must take mine out for a blast, not really used it yet.

Is yours really sharp? The edges on all the grooves on mine are so sharp, I'm sure you could cut yourself if you wanted to. The end of the bezel is particularly savage.

davyro

Enlightened
I'm really glad you've finally got youe TN11 as i know how desperate you were for it to arrive.Also you'll now know how powerful the
TN11 actualy is & the throw on it is something else.Well enjoy yourself out in the dark tonight.I think your 5/6 hours behind my time
so you'll be going out later on i guess.Its pitch black here i hope its the same there tonight.:thumbsup:

varmint

Enlightened
Mine is not that sharp on the edges, there are just too many battery combinations!! Yes I am looking forward to tonight about 6-7 hrs more, I do like the size without the extenders the best. The holster and other things are all ok, not sure if I will use the pocket clip on it.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Congrat's on the new arrival and have fun with it tonight!

I received an answer from ThruNite in regards to having a spacer available to cover the exposed threads if you remove the cigar grip and was told they didn't! I hope the spacer on my G5 will work though!