• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Van Isle Quad / Fivemega body

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Van Isle Quad P60 XPG R5 cool white 6200K silver/ copper 2 mode low/high drop-in in a Fivemega 1-26650 body (black) with one cell extender. FETtie high current switch and a Cryos cooling bezel with URL glass lens and stainless steel bezel ring - 2 - IMR 26650/ 4000 mah batteries and a 4 sevens 12v/120v charger.

All new, see small spot on FM body- came to me that way.

$500 shipping & insured to 50 states, overseas, maybe (let's talk).

1st "I'll take it", takes it. Thanks

Will accept Paypal gift pmt.

102_6164.jpg

102_6157-1.jpg

mikesantor

Enlightened
If there is any possibility of parting it out, let me know. I want the drop in and fm body without the fettie. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mikesantor

Enlightened
And i garentee you could get rid of the cryos fast because they have been sold out for a while...

Lets make it happen J!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Yes there were issues with the sale. Its up for sale again at reduced price $475 shipped USPS 50 states

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice grab! you may have saved me from myself hahaha...I was thinking how cool two of these mounted on my bike would be lol

polarion

Newly Enlightened
nice grab! you may have saved me from myself hahaha...I was thinking how cool two of these mounted on my bike would be lol

That would have been one h... of a rig!
My problem is that I found both my Polarion PH40 and Polarion Night Reaper much too large for the glove compartment of my car!:)
If this FiveMega fills my need I'm gonna sell them both!:whistle: