Unique Titanium

Thread: Tri-EDC LE ?

Banned

Default Tri-EDC LE ?

Do the current production Tri-EDC light engines have the red LED that flashes for 1/2 second before starting up? I know there was talk of an updated LE. Thanks

Default Re: Tri-EDC LE ?

Any new orders will not have the Red LED.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

I read somewhere that there has been driver changes along the way, and I'm curious, do Tri EDCs now have the H-M-L or L-M-H sequence? Do they have memory mode? Can a smart person (not me) change mode sequences or drive levels on one of these if you want it different than the way it comes?
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It, DoNotDelete It.

Default Re: Tri-EDC LE ?

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    I read somewhere that there has been driver changes along the way, and I'm curious, do Tri EDCs now have the H-M-L or L-M-H sequence? Do they have memory mode? Can a smart person (not me) change mode sequences or drive levels on one of these if you want it different than the way it comes?

I can't vouch for the new ones, but if you pick up an early Tri-EDC with the Lux-RC module, you can then buy a L334 module to swap into it with emy emitter or firmware or mode sequence you like.

I think a 1100mA Nichia 219 4500k HCRI L334 with start on low and no mode memory should be pretty awesome

The new ones are using a completely different setup. The driver is now a nanjg 2.8A or 1.4A depending on the customers preference, and the triple is a luxdrive 3up. I've been re-programming this driver for custom modes and it's made my copper tri so much better. The low mode was flat out too bright. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Flucero28
    The new ones are using a completely different setup. The driver is now a nanjg 2.8A or 1.4A depending on the customers preference, and the triple is a luxdrive 3up. I've been re-programming this driver for custom modes and it's made my copper tri so much better. The low mode was flat out too bright. PM me if interested.
    I heard you might be the guy to talk to about such a thing..a little birdie told me.
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review Malkoff MDC Review MY LIGHTS McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It, DoNotDelete It.

Hello NBP! More then happy to help you, just PM me.

Frank

Thanks brother! Just waiting to get a hit. Looking for a Ti Tri HI CRI. At some point maybe I'll expand my search to a neutral, but right now I'm hoping for HI CRI still. I kinda think not too many were made though.