Kaidomain AR lens

hellokitty[hk]

Enlightened
I'm looking for a replacement lens for my Solarforce l2p.
I've heard good things about the kaidomain AR lens, but I found two and I'm not sure which one to use.

There's a UCL looking lens with SKU S004329 and a lens that looks AR coated with SKU S008213 .

Thanks for responding!

Rod911

Enlightened
After going through the motions with purchasing a couple of UCL lens for my Solarforce lights and DRY, I instead went ahead and bought KD's $2.29 28mm*2mm lens instead of their more expensive $2.99 version. I went the budget route with the 54mm*2mm as well and bought the cheaper $2.90 instead of $5.26 version.

It'll be interesting to see if it improves light output from my Linger Special and Kerberos drop-ins, and possibly eek out a couple more lumens out of the DRY after I also did a quick tail-cap resistance mod to it!

Installed it on the quad, Linger and DRY and found a 3.88%, 3.19% and 3.57% (respectively) improvement in ceiling bounce lux measurements on high, compared to the stock lens. However, I could not visually tell the difference between stock and KD lens.

Posted the above in another forum. With the medium and low modes, the improvements were neglible and within 1% error tolerances.

hellokitty[hk]

Enlightened
I see.
On a side note, I can't find the 8*AMC7135 2.8a driver in dealextreme... Do you have an SKU number?