6 up XP-G R5's

stu-flo

Newly Enlightened
Been looking on this forum for a while now but finally registered. Fantastic projects people are putting out. <br><br><br>Right i've finally designed the casing in 3D and finally got it onto the machine to start cutting.<br>Now all thats done just need to sort the wiring out.<br>In my very basic working out i believe it should kick out about 2000 lum with a casing weight of about 95g.(once i can post pics it'll be on here)<br><br>I've got 2 boards with 3 leds on each to be wired into a Maxflex 5.<br><br>Q.  If i'm correct if i wire the 2 leds boards in parallel i'll only get half the amps to each set of three leds? (the only reason for doing this would be to bring the total Vf in its lowest setting as close to the battery output as possible to gain efficiency looking at 1 or maybe 2 7.4v radio control car batteries)<br><br>Q. Also what wire size should i be using to the Maxflex from the batteries and from the Maxflex to the Led boards.<br><br><br>Any help and advice would be much apreciated<br><br><br><br>stu<br><br>