Have you ever seen one of these glow light?

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
PA080173.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's my glow in the dark cast.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I broke both bones in my lower leg when I crashed on my son'd razor scooter. The cast's material is made to glow in the dark>

Ken M

Newly Enlightened
There are safer ways of acquiring GITD stuff, but I do admire your enthusiasm... In all seriousness, thanks for sharing and have a quick recovery. I haven't seen a cast like that.

Negeltu

Enlightened
Must light the room up at night... You don't need night lights... your leg IS the night light... Must be rather useful...
In all seriousness... I hope you have a speedy recovery!

TheBeam

Enlightened
That looks very nice, I'm going to have to get one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

E__WOK

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
TheBeam said:
That looks very nice, I'm going to have to get one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only after you break a leg? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe the X-Ray machine was set on stun? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Heal fast.

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
5.0Trunk said:
I broke both bones in my lower leg when I crashed on my son'd razor scooter. The cast's material is made to glow in the dark>

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH! That's a fairly major injury. I'm glad it was 'only' your leg, and not your neck or spine! I hope you make a full recovery in the minimum amount of time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif