• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lego light: Modded KL6 – Leef 1x18650 – C-series tailcap [Euope-based]

dcjs

Newly Enlightened
I'm offering for sale a 1x1860 Leef body with modded KL6 head and an original Surefire C-series tailcap.

The LED of the KL6 has been replaced by a shimmed SSC P4 for throw. No other modifications have been done and the LED is easily accessible by just removing 4 screws, one of the easiest lights to mod, and with a great reflector that should do spectacular things in conjunction with one of the newest breed of LEDs. The body is a knurled HA-III natural Leef 18650 in as-new condition. Tailcap is a standard surefire HA-III natural surefire tailcap. All in very good condition as can be seen in the images.

B.jpg

A.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

I'm looking for 150€/200$ SOLD plus shipping (worldwide). The last Leef 1x18650 body alone that sold here went for 275$. I prefer money transfer within Europe, but will accep PP. First firm "I'll take it" seals the deal*!

*I'm also offering this light on a German board, so it may sell before someone posts his "I'll take it" here. In that case, I'll update this thread accordingly as soon as possible.

Last edited: