Looking for the thinnest EDC-able flashlight.

GrimCreaper

Newly Enlightened
Several years ago, a friend of mine bought a fishing lure that had a tiny white light you could place inside it. The light was roughly as thick as a 3mm LED (the led it used might have been smaller than this) and was about 4 inches long. the battery was not replaceable as the whole body WAS the battery (after the light died i took it apart to see)
It was surprisingly bright, about as bright as a standard 1-5mm light driven off a small button cell. I Found something similer, but a bit bigger, although no longer made. the firefli.

Anyone know if anything like this is still made? i dont remember what lure my friend got so i cant even reference that to find a possible maker. I want one, or more, of these to be able to keep in my wallet. Recently dinged up one of my EDCs when a guy at work did something stupid. The light probably saved me from getting a nasty cut which is nice, but i cant use that light anymore due to the damaged cell compartment.

GrimCreaper

Newly Enlightened
My friend let me dig through his fishing supplies and i found an old bobber with "NITE BRITE". Turned out to be it. I found a dealer who sells the replacements but only in red, green, and yellow.

I know i saw a company release something VERY similer, but longer. the length of maybe a pico pen? that was advertised to be so small and thin it was "wallatable" a year or so ago here on the forums. Tried searching but havnt found anything on it yet. Might have to just give in for a red or green nite brite one. light is light afterall.

GrimCreaper

Newly Enlightened
That light looks really neat. 230 lumens form that? i need to see it :x based on the unboxing id say that 230 is probably massively exaggerated. 65 is a bit steep but could be worth it. time to find some reviews!

Thank you for that link :)