• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: E(x)e - NewBeam mod * SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS - $80 or best offer

This is a NewBeam mod using an E-can as a base. It is the one exposed in the image below.

NB-E-Can.jpg

It will work fine on a 1x123 or 2x123 or 2xAA UBH.

If you are interested, please state so here and it will go to the first person willing to pop for the $80 (includes postage and PP fees) ~ or ~ to someone who offers less here after I get tired of waiting for someone to pay me what it's really worth..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif For an additional $10 you can receive an official certificate of origin written in crayon on a napkin.

Thanks for looking.

- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: E(x)e - NewBeam mod *SOLD*

Bernhard,

It's in your "box". Thanks,

- Don

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Don, would you have an E1e body with tailcap that you could include in the package if I'd pay for it?
and tell me more about this certificate you were rambling about ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Bernhard,

Unfortunately I don't have any spare bodies! Way more heads than bodies; sounds disjiont?

- Don

Kiessling

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ok, paypal sent!
I just realized that I *could* use the body of the 1W Cyan E1e I got from you ages ago ... see, I am able to learn about that "modular" concept eventually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
bernhard

McGizmo

Flashaholic

OK bud,

I'll let you keep track of the finances! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

PS. Glad you picked up on the modularity.