What light would you like to see another run of?

What light listed would you like to see another run of

• Total voters

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a list of 10 lights that I would like to see another run of :thumbsup: Which one would you like to see made again :thinking:

nbp

Flashaholic
I voted for the LS20. I think that the blend of flood and throw beams makes for a nice EDC light. I'd love to add one to my McGizmo family one day, along with a PDS. (The McLux III PD should probably be on that list too since I'm talking about it. ;) )

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
  • Lunasol 20
  • SPY 005
  • Raw/Wee Da
  • Raw/Wee Ag
  • Ti Ra Clicky
  • JHanko EX10 3D
  • KuKu EX10 Fatty

I wish you'd allowed multiple voting instead of just one, as I couldn't vote give the limitation. So, here are my choices, taken from your list so as not to derail the thread, with just a couple of minor modifications, as flashaholics are known to do.

Updated versions of:
Lunasol 20
Spy 005
Wee Da & Ag
Ti HDS Rotary
JHanko D10 3D
Kuku EX10 Fatty

Speaking of damascus and silver, I'd like to see all the others in these materials as well. :thumbsup:

TomH

Newly Enlightened
How about adding an "other/none of the above" choice to your picks?

Personally, I'd like to be able to buy a brand new CMG (not Gerber) Infinity Ultra, with possibly an updated emitter.

Sorry, but none of your picks really "float my boat" so to speak.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I know that there is an ardent following here for the discontinued Liteflux LF2XT 1xAAA.

Edit: LOL, arch beat me to it. :)

Last edited:

SomeOneWho

Newly Enlightened
4Sevens Preon Revo, which wasn't on the voting list. I often use mine multiple times a day. I was completely bummed that it was discontinued and will be severely disappointed if mine dies and I can't get a replacement.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of the above...in all honesty, I'd like to see another run of the original M3-Combat-light...I think that light will be worth a lot here in a few years...just my $.02

nbp

Flashaholic
Oooh, I thought of another one. The original Ra Twisty. One of my favorites! A superb light right there.

Burgess

Flashaholic
I was also gonna' mention LiteFlux.

I certainly LOVE my LF5XT.

Would be willing to give the LF2XT a try, if it was (once again) available.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread has finally swerved back into "lights I can afford" territory!

Personally, I'd love to see the Ra 85Tr brought back. A close second and third would be that Fenix TK20-Y and Nitecore D10 ramping - my two favorite lights for gifting to people.

Latest posts