• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: user HD45 (New trade offers: Aleph1, Ti VME, Ti LaPetite Killer)

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a user HD45 to use regularly outside the house as a general task light. Not looking for a shelf queen or one that is mint. Not really concerned with looks. This light will be well loved and used frequently. Send me a PM if you have one you'd like to sell. :thumbsup: will also consider broken/non-functional units.

Edit: I have a few lights/parts I'd consider trading:

1) Black Aleph1 Lego user that has sit unused for far too long. I'd consider trading. It has a Downboy 917 light engine with a seoul P4 LED, Black Surefire E2DL body and black Surefire Z68 clicky guarded tailcap. It has no nicks or dings, but a few spots of ano missing in the usual places.

2) A brand new Titanium VME head that houses Malkoff drop-ins and is e-series compatible

3) A mint Titanium PhotonFanatic LaPetite Killer.

4) An original Ti C-Pak for McGizmo PDs (not the newer run that was a mistake by the machine shop) This is not in mint condition and is considered a user. It has the original long Ti McClip.
PM for pics.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: user HD45

I have tried just about every other McGizmo except for the HD45. Hoping someone has one that is not getting use anymore