Where would we be without CPF?

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened
I just would like to extend a thank you to CPF! As an example where would you be if you wanted to find the answer to a particular question without CPF? Google is the answer scrolling threw pages upon pages upon pages and through all of your hefty endeavors you still may not find your answer, and if you do it might not be right. Without CPF we would most likely be lost and without knowledge. And I guess that is the ideology behind CPF. This is one of the very few and far between sites that have a wealth of knowledge from some of the most intelligent people in the world, short of going to MIT you simply can not find this kind of information on the internet. Also with that is backed up by a good foundation which is positive which is huge plus, you don't find anyone bashing each other or harassment as the moderators have patrolled this to give balance and tranquility. If you have any doubts about this visit youtube for five min, you will find negativity around ever bend. A particular quote comes to mind that in essence describes CPF to me................ "Knowledge is power" Sir Francis Baconlovecpf

RCM

Enlightened
Totally lost! I've learned so much from here! and after walking my dog last night and seeing a pretty good throw from my K009, I want something with more throw now :D

A.D.D.i.c.t

Newly Enlightened
I've only just joined, but I have a feeling this place will lead me down the path to enlightenment, so to speak.