warm/neutral P60 XM-L dropins?

Jason_G

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a neutral or warm tinted XM-L drop in, probably for a Solarforce L2 or L2T. Preferably 3 mode, but I could live with 5. I'd prefer not to have a one mode. I'd also like to not break the bank. $30 or less for a drop in is what I am hoping (perhaps naively) for.

Sorry, I know this is probably a simple question, and the info is probably here somewhere, but my Google-Fu is proving useless, and when I try to search the forum, I get nada.

Would a neutral tint be a T3 bin? How would I be able to ID a drop in as far as bin or color temp? What I mean is that most sales websites just say "XM-L" and "such and such lumens", but make no mention of tint.

TIA,
Jason

fnsooner

Enlightened
I have been looking for a 3-mode warm or neutral xm-l drop-in to put in my blue SolarForce L2P. I have a 5-mode warm coming from Manafont.

I think I may have to go to a custom drop-in builder to get what I want. I haven't looked into that yet.

Yoda4561

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's the single mode Malkoff M91w, and Battery Junction now has some warm/neutral XML thrunight dropins including a 3 mode. Most P60 xml dropins aren't pushed to the max, so output is around 400-500 lumens. T3 is a lumen output bin, if the website doesn't make mention of what the color temperature or color bin is, then it's probably a cool white emitter.

Jason_G

Newly Enlightened
There's the single mode Malkoff M91w, and Battery Junction now has some warm/neutral XML thrunight dropins including a 3 mode.

Thanks. I see a 3500K Thrunite on Battery Junction for $30. I think that'll be what I get. I appreciate it.

Jason