• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LS - 27 *Withdrawn* (added 11/23 ) & Ti RA Clicky *SOLD*

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Was hoping someone would have a good home for the Ti Ra because I didn't want to do what I'm doing but I have a grand I need to make up so I don't have payments for the next couple of months. (When I save I see the word months twice in a row - however, when I edit I don't see it to remove...)

The LS-27 is up for sale now withdrawn. I don't really want to let this go and am not willing to sell at a price where I loose money on it (my wife said I had to offer it to make up for what I bought eariler this month). So, LS-27 - $900 shipped. It is in excellent condition. Same shape as I got it from karlheinz3 - it has been a queen in my home. Also, price drop on Ti Ra. If you haven't heard about / seen the McGizmo LS - 27 take some time to read about it. This is one of the lights that are considered the best of the best and one of the most highly sought after lights. It is really painful to me to offer this up - but peace in the house demands it. I will not reduce the price of the LS-27 beyond 4% if you pay as gift - otherwise I keep it and get to honestly say I tried to sale it but it didn't go.

For sale is a Ti RA Clicky (s/n 10038). It has some light scratches on it which I have tried my best to capture in the macro photos that follow below - it is in good condition (my personal scale goes from poor, fair, good, very good, excellent, mint). Comes with the original plastic packaging, quick reference card, instruction manual, a pair of Dad's filler screws and the hex wrench for Dad's screws. I'm not the original owner of this light (otherwise I assure you it would be mint - and priced that way :naughty: ) and while I haven't carried it, from the light scratches it has clearly been carried some in my mind.

Normal rules apply. First unconditional I'll take it posted to this thread followed by prompt PP payment will have precedence over any PMs. Price is listed below and includes first class USPS shipping with delivery confirmation (insurance at buyer's request / expense). I will also ship International if the buyer agrees to pay any extra costs and / or risks depending on shipping method desired. Paypal or USPS money order. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Selling for $660 $640 $600 *SOLD*

(The Lunasol 27 in a couple of these pics is not for sale at this time -as of 11/23 the LS - 27 is available for purchase **WITHDRAWN**).

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Ti RA Clicky (Kind of pic intensive)

Kudos to you for going to such great lengths to highlight what are probably a few barely noticable marks. :thumbsup:

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi Easilyled - thanks. You're right. The worst scratch on this is on the tail. The rest appear to be like the ones that are easy to get with Ti and can probably mostly be buffed out if desired. I tried my best to capture them in the worst light possible so there won't be surprises for the buyer. If I pull the camera back a little bit none/most of them would not have showed up in the pictures (like the last pics in the first message).

Hi AWTYD - Thanks for the note and question. This one has serial number #10038. I'm get some more pics up later and capture that.

Last edited:

simplec6

Enlightened

Very nice light buddy, Good luck with the sale!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

:bump: Added LS27. Decent price drop on Ti Ra also.

This thread is complete. LS-27 Withdrawn, Ti RA is sold.

Thanks CPF!

Last edited: