Rechargeable LED Flashlight w/Lithium Ion Batteries

IT_Architect

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a Rechargeable LED Flashlight w/Lithium Ion Batteries. Which companies make them?

Thanks!

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF. Just my two cents. I would recommed a Surefire 6P bored out to use 18650 Lithium Ion Batteries with a Malkoff or Nailbender Drop-in. There are also many things you can do to "pimp out" the 6P like adding a bezel ring and a clicky tailcap as well. Check out CPFMP you find some great deals.

Surefire 6P,Xeno SS bezel,Moddoo Clipped Z59,Malkoff M60 on AW 18650 2900 mAh
DSC02987.jpg

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened
Streamlight has a package that comes with a battery (li-ion) and a charger.

I had one, but I gave it to my mom. It is really convenient, because all you need to do is slap it on the charger, and it is always ready to go...

Very easy to use entry level flashlight with good throw. ANSI Rated at 160 lumens

Google, Strion. It is around 100 bucks for the package.

Last edited:

IT_Architect

Newly Enlightened
The only rechargeable Lithium Ion LED lights I've been able to find are the Pop Lite R8 and R9. Everything else you need an external charger for.

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican 7060, Streamlight Strion LED, Inova T4, LED Lenser M7R, LED Lenser P5R. Take a look here for more info:

http://www.led-resource.com/2011/02/rechargeable-led-flashlight-reviews-and-comparison/

Remember that these are rechargeable systems. There's no need to fiddle around with loose cells and no-name chargers. If you're looking for a reliable, easy-to-use system, stick with a name brand and get something that works out-of-the-box.

BTW, do you work in IT? Personally, I've found the Pelican 7060 to be best for IT work - the octagonal shape keeps the light from rolling around.

Latest posts