• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few for sale (All Gone)

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale,

McGizmo LT-27, I picked this up in trade last year and has sat in a Pelican case since. It looks "as new to me" but I'll call it in excellent condition. Withdrawn

Lummi Wee XM-L NS NIB, It's only been out to test and for pictures. $135 SOLD :)

JetBeam TCR2 #55 of 500 NIB, It's only been out to test and for pictures.
$240 SOLD :)

I will post more pictures later today

p1060424d.jpg

p1060405p.jpg

p1060415e.jpg

p1060418p.jpg

p1060419n.jpg

p1060421.jpg

All prices include Shipping w/tracking and insured to Canadian and USA Destinations (International extra). All prices are net to me, feel free to PM me with any questions. First I'll take it (followed buy a PM) with prompt Paypal here gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

fonaryk

Newly Enlightened
Re: A few for sale

OK,I'll take my chances with the wifey. I will take the WEE.

Send me your PP address and Ill send you the funds!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Thanks Kaichu! Add this obsession to pens, watches,knives and a few guns and one might understand her "concerns". This makes it the 5th light in 7 days:devil:

M
Just let her know this is 'the one' that will be with you at all times. My neck carry Draco has been most welcome when we've had power outages while I was in the shower, and your Wee will be fine for swimming, bathing and all other activities. Great addition!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've added some pics :wave: and the LT-27 is now Withdrawn. :)

Thanks
Todd

Last edited: