Mac - I know you're busy but I'd really like a reply

anch

Newly Enlightened
Mac
I ordered the XM-L from you on August 31st and sent paypal at that time.

I've emailed you and sent PM a total of 3 times in the last month without a response.

Could you please take a minute to let me know when I might get my light - it's been almost 3 months. I'm getting anxious

Aug 31, 2011 17:44:25 PDT
Transaction ID: 0BM10268M4920662C

You received a payment of $164.99 USD from anch

Unique Transaction ID #12Y751867V621143S

Description Unit price Qty Amount
XM-L EDC Cool Tint
$159.99 USD 1 $159.99 USD
Subtotal $159.99 USD
Shipping and handling $5.00 USD
Total $164.99 USD
Payment $164.99 USD

Thanks

Anch

Vernon

Enlightened
Anch, your post just dashed my hopes that Mac's on a six week time table stated on his site.

afrankart

Newly Enlightened
I placed my order a week or so before that and I haven't heard anything yet either.

But be patient. Good things will be headed your way soon. :)

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
You guys ever see the Seinfeld Episode with the Soup Nazi ???

No Light for you... :)

I waited 8+ Weeks for mine too, but well worth the wait....

I also know Mac threw his back out so he's working thru that issue....

I'm sure you'll have your light soon....

Just love his lights.....

Mike

Loomin

Newly Enlightened
I know it sucks waiting, but the final product is worth it. I waited a few days shy of 4 months for my light. Pay no attention to the suggested timeframe. And I may be wrong but I don't think he ever answered a question I asked, but in the end I got what I wanted. He seems more interested in quality of work than good people skills. Most people know this by now, it's just the way it is. Keep waiting

Sent from my Infused Infuse

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anch your light and many others are on the bench right now and where planned to be shipped Yesterday but Friday I pulled out my back removing the AC's for the winter and although getting better am still in pain :( Either way I have around 15 lights that will ship this week. Also in the next few weeks I'm hoping to bring the order to ship time down to 2 weeks maximum. It should happen soon and I do appreciate the patience.

Mac

Vernon

Enlightened
Anch your light and many others are on the bench right now and where planned to be shipped Yesterday but Friday I pulled out my back removing the AC's for the winter and although getting better am still in pain :( Either way I have around 15 lights that will ship this week. Also in the next few weeks I'm hoping to bring the order to ship time down to 2 weeks maximum. It should happen soon and I do appreciate the patience.

Mac

Mac, I hope your back recovers quickly - I know it's no joke when that happens. Thanks for weighing in here.

Josh

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
I placed my order a week or so before that and I haven't heard anything yet either.

But be patient. Good things will be headed your way soon. :)

Andy, bad place to hang out bro. Watch your wallet. Lots of beauty to drop the wad on here. I have four of Mac's lights and still want more. :)

anch

Newly Enlightened
Mac
Thanks for the info.

I hope your back is better soon.....back pain is some of the worst.

I've enjoyed your EDC SST-50 on a daily basis until I got the Tri-EDC. The Tri is always on my belt - it is now - except when I travel by air. I couldn't stand for anything to happen to it by TSA - I fear it is too bright for them to not think it a weapon.

Anch

andrewmac

Newly Enlightened
I hope I'm in that batch too. Been waitin' since Aug 19th:whistle:

Hope that your back feels better Mac.

Last edited:

Vernon

Enlightened

Mac

Mac, again, thanks for weighing in on this thread. Based on that last batch you just shipped, would you mind giving a quick sense as to where you are with orders. For example, all orders submitted through "X Date" have been shipped (hope I'm making sense here).

Much appreciated.

Vernon

Enlightened
Mac, again, thanks for weighing in on this thread. Based on that last batch you just shipped, would you mind giving a quick sense as to where you are with orders. For example, all orders submitted through "X Date" have been shipped (hope I'm making sense here).

Much appreciated.

Dang! I got excited thinking Mac replied to this. Come on, Mac!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang! I got excited thinking Mac replied to this. Come on, Mac!

I don't know what to say other than if you want a status on your order....if you have one....as no one typically inlcudes there CPF name then *PM* me with your order date and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Mac