TigerLight FBOP

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems like I never see TigerLight mentioned very often any more. I still have one. It is a TigerLight FBOP without the pepper spray. Anyway, since this is still an incandescent light, I have from time to time considered upgrading this to a LED light. Has anybody here actually done that with a TigerLight FBOP and, if so, was it worthwhile? It seems like a while back there were some upgrade packages, but the price seemed pretty steep, if I recall correctly. I guess to be honest, if the price just to upgrade my TigerLight FBOP is too high, I would probably just as soon go out an by a Pelican 8060 or something like that!

I did go to www.tigerlight.net but the webpage seems sort of flaky when I click to certain areas

Last edited:

richpalm

Banned
They did fall off the radar, didn't they? No wonder! I just checked prices on their website. Forget it!

The FBOB would be a nice mod host though.

Rich

PhillyRube

Enlightened
I upgraded my Tigerlight with a Terralux drop in. Half the price of the Tigerlight LED, and it works great.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which Terralux did you install in the TigerLight FBOP?

Last edited:

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these as well, and upgrading to LED sounds pretty attractive. First I'll need to find a new battery pack though...

richpalm

Banned
If either of you decide to sell the FBOP, let me know... it'd make a nice mod. Don't care if the battery is NG.

Rich

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody have any idea of what a fair price is for a used TigerLight FBOP?

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bigmac_79,

Did you ever to the upgrade? My TigerLight FBOP hasn't sold yet, so I might just spring for this. I am pondering a TerraLUX order anyway for a Mini Mag 2 AA incandescent to LED and a Streamlight Stinger incandescent to LED. Also, do you need to upgrade the battery pack or is yours just worn out?