• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SPY 005 Ti*Price Drop*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: SPY 005 Ti*Price Drop*

Time to clean out the safe and let someone else enjoy these beauties. All lights are in excellent condition, no dents or dings and have never been dropped. I will not say mint because as we all know titanium will show slight imperfections when put under a magnifying glass. Price includes USPS First Class Mail shipping with delivery confirmation to CONUS verified PP accounts and addresses only. I will not ship to P.O. Boxes or any other non physical address. Not interested in trades at this time. Now for the good stuff.

1) One of very few SPY 005 (Black) with Ti bezel and level selection knob made by DATA. This is all original and has STFU board, DATA logo on tail cap and installed ice blue trits. This light has a beautiful tint and output. $850.00 net to me.

Now $800.00 net to me.*SOLD*

2) JHanko titanium D10 with 3D tail and a total of 14 ice blue trits(8 on the body and 6 in the tailcap). SP light engine a beautiful tint and is very bright. Runs on either a AA or 14500 cell. $800.00 net to me*SOLD*

3) KuKu titanium EX10 Fatty. To the best of my knowledge there are only 10 of these in existence. This one has an ice blue trit in the tail cap and infinite brightness adjustment light engine with a beautiful tint. $800.00 net to me*SOLD*Shipped 11-28-2011

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: SPY 005 Ti, JHanko D10 3D, KuKu Ti EX10 Fatty

This could have alternately been called the Cream of the Crop sales thread - nice stuff.

Take those other two lights Hiro!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SPY 005 Ti

Would you consider a discount on the SPY005, as a few have sold below this $, and there is one user up for sale right not too?
Thanks