Re Titanium Water Bottles

stoli67

Enlightened
Anyone have a recommendation for Titanium water bottles..... been trying to search the forum but nothing comes up...

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have a recommendation for Titanium water bottles..... been trying to search the forum but nothing comes up...

I have not heard about titanium kanteen type of bottles, but I recommend you check out hydroflask they are made up of 18/8 stainless have two layers with vacuum insulation I think they claim 12 hrs for hot drinks and cold for 24 hrs

I was about to order some I heard they are great...............but flashlights took all my funds lol

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stainless steel is dope. You can heat it (and what's inside will get warm), it can be coating free, and it's dirt cheap.

You can have 10 Oggi stainless bottles (that are perfect for heating water while camping/hiking) for the price of those few available Ti water bottles (with silly tops).

obi

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use this stainless steel bottle . Its not very compact since it has the vacuum insulation, but it's tough, easy to clean, and keeps my water cold. My girlfriend uses this one with a flip top (slightly smaller and could break easier if dropped).