Montreal / Quebec / Eastern Ontario Flashaholics... manifest yourselves!

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I counted at least 4 guys from Montreal and another 3-4 from other places in the province of Quebec and there are a few guys from Ottawa that have at least one GT a year. Since we do not have much precedent (none in Quebec as far as I know) I'd like to build a list of CPFers that might be interested in meeting occasionally so I can PM them rather than count on a thread that would likely fly under the radar of our dispersed flashaholic population.

Derfyled tried to see if there was any interest in a Montreal GT, but the thread did not catch much attention. The guys from Ottawa are having a GT to which I will attend Saturday Dec. 10, but a few of the Ottawa guys could not be reached, since the contacts have been lost in the January crash.

So, if you are interested in the possibility of having a Montreal GT one day, or want to come to an Ottawa GT, let me know who you are and I'll build a list so you won't be forgotten when the time comes to plan a meet.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
As suggested in the Ottawa GT, a camping/trekking night would be fantastic.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a good idea. Let's see how many are interested. I personally go camping once or twice a year just for playing with my lights (plus another week just for hiking.)

I know a few places on the island that are suitable for testing, the best one of them being at a 10-15 minute walk from my place.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
A GT in Montreal is a great idea. Car pooling would be the best.

There's a Tim Horton's and a trail near where I live and I'm on the end of the island closest to Ottawa... coincidence??

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
SecuriT is from st-jerome IIRC.
i had complied a list, but they seem to have disappeared.

That's funny... I'm sure you spelled his name right, but his name won't pop up and I can find him with an advanced search. I wonder if his profile wasn't lost during the crash and if he did come back with a different nickname.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah... makes sense. I sent him a PM. I'm sure there's at least 2-3 other guys from the area on here...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
:bumpit: I know there are still a few more of you guys out there... should I whip out a Ouija board?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will I have to parade with my TK70 to find more of you guys? I ain't quitting yet!