• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED McGizmo 27 LT-S, SOLD: Lummi RAW XM-L, SOLD: Ra Ti Clicky

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:wave:
SOLD - This RA Ti Clicky is a quick catch and release. Bought this just a few weeks ago. Also bought several other lights in that time too. Maybe too many . . . so this one is releasing back into the wild!

No Trades. I'm thinning the herd. . . don't need to be bringing more in!

Selling price: $675. PP addy: [email protected] SOLD

Priority Mail, delivery confirm included. PP fees are covered by me. US shipping only on this one. I don't have time right now to make it to the post office for our international friends. Sorry about that.

First the specs:

Titanium body - Built like a tank.
170 lumens, narrower beam for longer throw.
Sapphire lens with anti-reflective coatings, fully shock mounted.
4 preset brightness settings. The brightness settings and the turn-on setting may be customized for special missions.
1.25 hours typical runtime on High setting, one hour minimum.
Constant brightness through constant power regulation
Graceful low battery warning.
Designed for both primary lithium batteries and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Protects rechargeable batteries from over-discharge.
Full thermal management.
Potted electronics for the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions.
Anti-damage battery compartment protects battery under extreme conditions.
Customizations include turn-on setting, momentary operation, automatic shut-off, button lock, locator flash. Output settings can include burst output, tactical strobe, emergency strobe and emergency SOS or any brightness level.
Reverse battery polarity protection without diode power penalty.
Water resistance: 2 atmospheres (20m or 66 feet of water) - static.
Weight: 122g (4.3oz) including battery.

This one includes the big clip which is Ti . . . as well as Dad's filler screws which are currently installed as I prefer no clip. But, you will get the clip and the screws used to attach. This is one nice light.

This first pic shows the clip just sitting on the light as I have the filler screws in place. . . but wanted you to be able to see the clip!

withclip.jpg

onside.jpg

tall.jpg

withbag.jpg

This light comes with original shipping bag. The original manual and original quick start card. Original filler screws bag. Original clip screws, clip, and the hex tool needed for the Dad fillers.
Serial number: 10038
Really nice condition. I polished it up with a cape cod polishing cloth after I received it and it looks beautiful. There are no major dings or dents. It does not appear to ever have been dropped. (I've dropped my rotary many times and the bezel sure shows chips and dings).

The usual first "I'll take it" gets it.

THE LIGHT BELOW IS STILL AVAILABLE:

Also selling a 27 LT-S . It DOES include the Ti Clip and screws to install. I took them off upon receiving the light and forgot to get it out for the pics. But, it will be included, or I can put it back on with my Thorpe Driver if you wish. . . ALSO includes a MOFO bezel!

Here is some info about this light from the post of a hx of McGizmo lights:

This is a classic McGizmo light. It has the sensational Seoul beam and the has to be one of the best built aluminum lights ever produced. This light will accept AW's 17670 battery if you prefer rechargeables.

This is a compact for the light you get (easily fits into a jacket pocket), nothing more rugged (that I'm aware of), two stage, water-proof, lots of throw, fabulously shaped body that is very comfortable in the hand. and anti roll!
This light does have some anno wear spots from use, but no dents or dings. This is a wonderful light with an excellent Seoul beam. A collectors must.

roll2.jpg

rollside.jpg

WITHDRAWN: This one is sellling for $220 and includes US Shipping with tracking, priority mail and confirmation. All fees included in sale price. NO TRADES. PP addy: [email protected]
Thanks for Looking! :)

SOLD: NEW NEVER CARRIED SS Lummi RAW XM-L 150/350 Lumens. This was a "special" bright emitter. and it is BRIGHT! Runtimes were quoted as 25 minutes on 'high' or 10 hours on 'low'.
I never tested these runtimes though as It was too bright for my purposes. ! Two stage twisty action. This little light is BRIGHT. It is beautiful too. no trits on this one.

raw1.jpg

raw3.jpg

rawoverall.jpg

rawtop.jpg

rawemitter.jpg

SOLD: Here is an opportunity to own a Lummi torch without a wait. I will ship Priority Mail, so it will be in your hands in 2-3 days. US shipping only.
$220 includes all fees and Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. No trades. PP addy: [email protected]

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened
Re: Ra Ti Clicky

Nice light Shelby. I have been thinking about getting another.... If Henry ever found a suitable upgrade LED then these would be in even higher demand....

Good luck with this one.... No more purchases from me ill after the Spy007 XML comes out ! ( I hope)

archimedes

Flashaholic

:wave: Hi smarkum, friendly bump and good luck with sale!

The pictures make it evident which McGizmo model you are selling here, but you might want to clarify in your title that this is a 27LT-S (27L reflector/Twisty/Seoul P4 emitter), not an LS27 (LunaSol 27), nor a Luxeon III .... ;)

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow - can't believe the Ti Clicky is still here...that's the best price I've seen in a while on 'unobtanium'...and Shelby is a great seller. Bump for a couple of great deals!

beach honda

Enlightened

Shelby,

Great price on your lights! I would have a really tough time selling my Ti Clicky and that 27LT is a hell of a tank....actually they both are!

I could see an XM-L swap and driven hard with a nice custom heatsink in that 27-LT! Ahhhhhh droool!

Best luck with the sale, Shel!

-Chris

beach honda

Enlightened

Great snag, Stoli! When you get around to it, you should purchase the newer version tailcap from henry. The gold plated, sealed one that unscrews (not acme threaded). It's a little more peace of mind\reliability and also check out the moddoo clip for it....fits under the tailcap for bezel down action and is most perfecto! You couldnt have purchased from a better seller! Great light my friend! Henry even mentioned lifetime emitter upgrades, which I think we Ti Clicky owners are past due for!

-Chris

stoli67

Enlightened

IMG_0218a.jpg

I am just adding this one to the one above......

I plan to get Shelby's Ti modded to an XML..... like I did my orange cerakoted one..... Techno Cowboy did that one and it is superb....

CMAG

Enlightened
Re: Ra Ti Clicky and 27LT- S

+1 the Spy007 XML comes out ! ( I hope)

nbp

Flashaholic

Stop it dude, you're killing me! :drool:

Congrats to buyer and seller. :thumbsup:

stoli67

Enlightened

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3UG83896YB962441L)

Thanks Shelby.... my second great light from you!

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

Thanks guys for all the kind words and support!
I agree with nbp, Stoli STOP IT. Your pics almost made me regret selling the light. I like that clip on yours WAY better than the huge one that is on the one you're getting from me. And that other button sounds great! Hopefully that upgrade made it easier to click! Thanks a lot!!!!

anyone interested in the 27LT- S???

stoli67

Enlightened

That moddoolar clip on the Ti clicky is a very rare Titanium version .... I also have two standard non - ti clips that look the same on my other clickies...

nbp

Flashaholic

That moddoolar clip on the Ti clicky is a very rare Titanium version .... I also have two standard non - ti clips that look the same on my other clickies...

I have one of those Ti Moddoo clips too. Are they really rare? I didn't realize that. I had picked it up from the sales thread here when they first came out for my Ra Clickies. Did they stop doing them in Ti? I think you can still get them in steel, correct?

And where the heck did you get an extra Ti tailcap from? :thinking: